LByzHan Dog Nail Grinder Clipper 2-Speed Rechargeable 900mAh Electric LED Light Pet Nail Trimmers, 3-Size Ports Painless Paws Grooming & Smoothing for Small Medium Large Dogs and Cats
Who Should Buy A Dog Nail Grinder
1. Grooming your pooch can get pretty expensive, and making a veterinarian's appointment just to have your dog`s nails clipped takes up time that can be spent playing fetch.
2. With a nail grinder, you can easily and quickly do the job at home without spending a ton of money.
3. Nail grinders are pretty quiet, so much so that your dog may not even realize that they are getting their nails trimmed.
4. Unlike nail clippers, grinders are typically equipped with a safety guard in place, allowing you to trim the nails down without hitting a soft nerve and blood supply in your dog's paws,,
What you need to know about being a qualified pet owner
1. For first-time pet owners, You should look for one which is easy to use, comfortable to hold, and which has safety features, such as LED lights and a high speed adjuster, It will keep your dog safe while you get the hang of clipping dog nails the first few times.
2.Trimming your dog's nails once depends entirely on how short you like to keep your dog's nails, you should keep an eye on the length of your dogâ€™s nails and observe how they grow weekly. As a minimum, aim to trim the nails once a month to prevent them from growing too long.
3. Excessively long nails carry the risk of carpet or furniture tearing. By trimming your petâ€™s nails, you can protect them from this kind of injury!, B08P39NBNG