Leather Electric Welding Apron Blacksmith Protective Save-all Clothing
- It is wear-resistant, heat-resistant, anti-scalding, radiation proof for welding.
- The front pocket is designed for storing the welding tools conveniently.
- With buckle design, you can easily adjust the position, more practical and convenient.
- Adopts high strength fire line, strong, fire prevention, so that your safety is guaranteed.
- Suitable for welding work, can be used for protecting clothing and skin from welding spatter.
- The VI content, PH value and PCP content of the product materials have reached the safety and health standards.
- The size of apron is 60 x 90cm, and it is adjustable for meeting different needs.
- Do not make apron contact with water, because leather fiber tissue in contact with water will expand, soft.
- Apron should be kept in a dry, ventilated place when it is damp.
- Don't expose apron to the sun or bake it in a fire to prevent the leather from cracking as it hardens.
- When cleaning and wiping apron, you should wipe the dust off the leather with a dry cloth before applying maintenance oil.
- Leather product has smell to belong to normal phenomenon, after apron is put in ventilated place air, its smell can reduce.
- Apron opposite side wool is coarse belong to normal phenomenon, not quality problem, and you can use it normally.
- Besmirch spot juice:
Use clean dishcloth or sponge to suck its dry, if need, you also can use dishcloth to dip on clean warm water to wipe juice, let leather nature air again dry.
- Butter or grease:
You can use a clean cloth to wipe off the oil on the surface, and then let the remaining oil stains slowly infiltrate into the leather.
Please do not use water to wipe oil stains, please do not soak the apron in water to clean.
Package weight: 0.653 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 25.50 x 17.00 x 7.00 cm / 10.04 x 6.69 x 2.76 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Apron