The microscopes in the Levenhuk MED 30 series are equipped with an infinity-corrected optical system that is used in professional and high-class microscopes. This system includes Infinity SemiPlan objectives and allows for obtaining clear, high contrast images with high level of flatness.
One of the most important features of an infinity-corrected optical system is that it allows for installing any additional parts in the optical path between objective lenses and an ocular tube. The additional parts include polarizers, epi-fluorescence light, and DIC prisms that feature minimal focus deviations and correct aberrations. All in all, modular design and simple operation make Levenhuk MED 30 optimal microscopes for using in different kinds of microscopy and working in hematological, histological, microbiological, and other laboratories.
A trinocular head consists of an ocular tube for installing a digital camera (not included), and a binocular head for visual observations. A 30° inclination angle is convenient for lengthy work, and a 360° rotatable head allows for the effective use of the microscope for group work.
Wide-field eyepieces allow for adjusting diopters to customers' eyesight. The eyepieces provide 10x magnification. There are five objective lenses included; the most powerful ones are equipped with spring-loaded frames to protect the optics from accidental damage. A 100x objective lens is used for conducting observations using oil immersion. All objective lenses are semi-plan achromatic and, therefore, they enhance color rendering, eliminate optical aberrations, and significantly flatten a field of view. The optics of the accessories are protected with an anti-fungal coating. Sharpness is adjusted with the coarse and fine focusing adjustment knobs.
The stage is equipped with a mechanical scale. It eases placing a specimen under an objective lens. Under a stage, there is an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. Three included light filters enhance an image contrast and allow for discerning tiny details of the specimens at high magnification. A 3W LED is used for lighting specimens. It is located under a condenser and features adjustable brightness. LED light has a lens that enhances brightness. Setting up Köhler illumination is available. The light is powered by an AC power supply.
· Trinocular head, magnification range of 40x to 1000x
· Infinity-corrected semi-plan achromatic optics
· The eyepieces and objective lenses have an anti-fungal coating
· Enhanced 3W LED light with brightness adjustment
· Köhler illumination is available
· Powered by an AC power supply
The kit includes:
· Microscope base with a stand
· 360° rotatable trinocular head
· Infinity-corrected semi-plan achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40xs, 60xs, 100xs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
· Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/22mm with an anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
· Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
· Filters: blue, green, yellow
· Vial of immersion oil
· 3W LED
· Fuse (2 pcs)
· Power cord for microscope
· Dust cover
· Camera mount
· User manual and lifetime warranty
OPTICAL ELEVEN SCIENTIFIC
( 002332298-V )
Showroom is located at 137, Jalan Pahang, Setapak, 53000, Kuala Lumpur
Office : 603-40317167
HP : 6013-2312106
Last Updated @ 9/14/2019 10:27:42 PM