Cal-Mag Plus is a special water soluble amino acids, mineral nutrients and trace elements formulation with special emphasis on supplying readily bio-available Calcium & Magnesium to crops. This product tends to produce a healthier plants, sturdy stems, stronger roots and tastier crops.
Amino acids benefit plants in numerous ways. It helps plants to combat stress, increase root mass, activate natural defense
mechanism in plants, and enhance photosynthesis.
Amino acids also promote nutrient absorption and stimulate the essential metabolic activities in the plant.
Calcium is a macro-nutrient that is essential to plant growth. It is an important part of the makeup of the walls of plant cells, transport processes and root development.
Magnesium is vital to the process of photosynthesis, and a plant that is lacking magnesium will struggle to make enough food to live.
- Amino Acids (17 types)
- Nitrogen (N)
- Trace Elements (B, Co. Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Zn)
- RM500 - 25 liters jerry can (application: 2ml-5ml to 1 liter of water, pour to root or spray as foliar)
- RM100 - 5 liters bottle pack
- RM25 - 1 liter trial pack
- Natural base Bio-fertilizer, bio-control for pest and disease, soil rejuvenator.
- Foliar fertilizer, root treatment, plant growth promoter, enhanced seed germination, soil treatment for heavy metal or other toxic, anti fungal agent.
- Increase plant resistance to diseases, increase immunity, increase soil fertility.
- increase yield quantity/ quality, improve soil pH.
able to treat/ control:
Banana disease control:
Panama wilt (Fusarium), Moko, Nematodes, Sigatoka leaf spot.
Vascular-streak dieback (VSD) (Oncobasidium theobromae)
Black pod rot: Phytophthora megakarya P. plamiyora
- also can be use in dairy, poultry and fisheries industry as probiotic animal feed for livestock and probiotic fish meal.
- it can also be use in cleaning of oil contaminated surface/area, water & waste water treatment, and petroleum oil recovery.
- RM80 - 4 liters bottle pack (mix up to 400 liters solution)
- RM25 - 1 liter trial pack (mix up to 100 liters solution)
- RM250 - 250ml foliar (mix up to 800 liters solution)
Eco-G Bio NPK is a revolutionary liquid natural fertilizer suitable for all crops and plants including paddy, oil palm, fruit trees, veggies, etc. It is free from harmful chemicals and toxic substance that could pollute the soil and the produce.
Eco-G Bio NPK, when diluted accordingly to specifications will produce a minimum of 30%-40% increase in yield, which could translate into higher profitability to the farmers.
- Higher yield
- Greener leaves
- Increase sweetness of fruits
- Tastier crops
- Increase grain mass, weight and quality
- Lengthen productive cycle of fruiting plants
- RM450 - 5 liters bottle pack (mix up to 1,000 liters solution)
- RM90 - 1 liter trial pack (mix up to 200 liters solution)
Eco-G Enhancer is specifically formulated for improving chlorophyll content and ideal for a wide variety agricultural crops and plants. It is made from plant extract of nontoxic plants, cell free microbial extract, conditioners and plasticizers from organic source, trace elements and carriers.
As such, Eco-G Enhancer is completely free from harmful chemicals and toxic substances. It has high absorption rate and works well when used in combination Eco-G Bio NPK to produce a synergistic effect.
- Increased yield of crops up to 25% ~ 30%
- Increased chlorophyll build-up within 72 hours
- Increased rate of nutrient uptake from soil by 85%
- Increased nutrient content of the crop produce
- Increased flowering and fruiting
- Increased quality of crop produce
- Reduced chemical fertilizer use for crops by 30%~50%
- Reduced maturity time cycle for crops
- Helps to resist drought conditions
- Leaves become greener (more chlorophyll), thus keeps insects away.
- RM600 - 5 liters bottle pack (mix up to 1,000 liters solution)
- RM120 - 1 liter trial pack (mix up to 200 liters solution)
COD at Kuala Lumpur or PJ area.
outstation can send by Poslaju courier service (postage not included).
contact/whatsapp: Wee 0123281411 (email@example.com) or Liew 0133503295 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last Updated @ 11/14/2016 5:37:41 PM