The Load Cell Amplifier is a small breakout board for the HX711 IC that allows you to easily read load cells to measure weight. By connecting the amplifier to your microcontroller you will be able to read the changes in the resistance of the load cell and with some calibration, you\u2019ll be able to get very accurate weight measurements. This can be handy for creating your own industrial scale, process control, or simple presence detection. The HX711 uses a two wire interface (Clock and Data) for communication. Any microcontroller\u2019s GPIO pins should work and numerous libraries have been written making it easy to read data from the HX711. Check the hookup guide below for more information. Load cells use a four wire wheatstone bridge to connect to the HX711.
These are commonly coloured RED, BLK, WHT, GRN, and YLW. Each colour corresponds to the conventional colour coding of load cells:
Red: (Excitation+ or VCC)
Black: (Excitation- or GND)
White: (Amplifier+, Signal+, or Output+)
Green: (A-, S-, or O-)
Yellow : (Shield)
The YLW pin acts as an optional input that is not hooked up to the strain gauge but is utilized to ground and shield against outside EMI (electromagnetic interference). Please keep in mind that some load cells might have slight variations in colour coding.
If Buyer prefers not to make payment through NetPay.
Please send us an email, detailing the items required, quantity and customer address. Any bulk Order will be further discussed.
We will forward buyer a new quotation with any shipping charges and may be subjected to a small discount.
Bank transfer account will be provided:
Public Bank: 3204886134
(Include details of the bank transfer for our reference)
Instant transfer is recommended as it would improve our processing time or remove delays.
Drop us a call afterwards.
Thank you for your business.
Seller will process your paid order on the next working day.
We will always try our best on same day delivery.
Delivery excludes Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Store daily Cut-off time is 1PM as our prefered courier company has a daily cut-off time as well.
Buyer pays on Friday, seller will then process on the next working day which is Monday and ship on the same day or on the following day, Tuesday.
Estimated arrival time depends on the following factors:
1. Products' availability.
2. The shipping address for the order.
3. The seller location.
4. Delays caused by the courier service.
Welcome to Techmakers!
We are always willing to help regardless of the Terms and Conditions agreed.
- Techmakers care greatly on customer satisfaction and prioritise on after-sales service.
- Kindly contact us before leaving any negative rating. We aim to resolve every issue faced by our customers.
- Payments should be made within 72 hours after are orders placed to reduce delays in processing time.
- Please allow up to 2 days of processing time and wait for the delivery email. All receipts can be downloaded in Lelong > My Buying > Order ID > Order Confirmation.
- If occur where item purchased is out of stock, please allow us some time to discuss with you on whether to wait for stock arrival, exchange for other product as agreed or full refund as a last resort.
- Customers are welcomed to visit our store to discuss any matters further, including purchasing our products. ( In-store retail prices may differ ).
- Large Quantity or Bulk Order can be further discussed through our contact email for a better deal.
Every items' prices and information may change without notice.