LogicRoots Addition, Multiplication and Division Math Games for Second, Third Grade (Pet Me and Mountain Raiders) | Educational Games for Kids 7 and up
- STEM GAME COMBO OF 2 AWARD WINNING GAMES: Pet Me is a pet the board multiplication and division board game. Mountain Raiders is an addition game
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: Thick and glossy hearts, cloth pouch, 10 faced dice, large adventure pawns and much more
- CLASSROOM AID RECOMMENDED BY TEACHERS: Hundreds of schools across the country use Logic Roots math games to remove the fear of math and introduce the kids to joy of numbers.
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Unique cooperative game plays where kids not only learn math skills but also bond with family.
- 4 CRUCIAL MATH SKILLS IN ONE GREAT COMBO BOX: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division. All 4 crucial math skills in this great combo that's hours of fun for the whole family
Family & Friends + Math + Laughter - Phones = 10X better math
Family time builds cultures and habits that last generations. When you play a session of math game with kids, you dont just play a game. You also laugh, tell stories and bond together. Kids learn to associate math and numbers with happy times. They are not afraid but find joy in numbers. And that is the start of an incredible journey for them.
Our games come with multiple gameplays - cooperative to competitive, easy to expert . They are quick to start and you can gradually up the challenge as kids master math and gameplays. While we do have single person gameplays, but a small investment of your time will go a long way for the kids.,
Math is always integrated into the gameplay
Our games are designed after extensive research with hundreds of teachers and school kids. Math is not an afterthought but is integrated right in to the gameplay. That way, it does not appear forced or boring. So as you invest in the math games, you can rest assured that kids will master math skills and have a lot of fun. Be it counting, addition, multiplication, division, equations or fractions.,
Not just any toy but thoughtful gift that they will love
Kids love our math games because they are easy to start playing, come with multiple gameplays and offers hour of fun. But your gift can deliver a lot more than just fun. It will shape their thinking, build long term interest in numbers, keep them away from phones and build social and cognitive skills. Its a gift they will cherish for life.