MD 600, MD610
Modern, mobile photometer for rapid, reliable water testing
· Highest/reproducible precision with interference filter
· Display with background lighting
· More than 120 pre-programmed methods
· Automatic selection of wavelength
· User guidance in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (BR), Polish, and Indonesian.
· Buffer for up to 1000 data records
· More than 35 user-specific methods possible
· Bluetooth® interface for connection to smart phones and tablets
· iOS® and AndroidTM app for data management and email delivery (only with MD 610)*
· Infrared interface (only with MD 600)
· Waterproof housing*
· Handheld format, portable
Instrument in carrying case
3 Round vials each 24 and 16 mm ø
1 adapter each for 16 mm and 13 mm vials
Plastic stirring rod 13 cm, Brush 11 cm, screw driver
Certificate of Compliance
Infra-red data transmission modul IRiM
The IRiM (infra-red interface modul) uses modern infra-red technology to transmit measurement data from the MD 600 photometer to one of 3 optional interfaces. These interfaces can be used to connect to a PC, a USB printer1) or alternatively a serial printer2). The interface which is selected is displayed by an LED function indicator. The user can switch between the interfaces using the „Select“ button.
The unit is supplied complete with data logging software providing easy and rapid transfer of data to the PC. As an option, the data can be saved as an Excel sheet or a .txt file. Measurement data can quickly be printed out, using a specified1) USB or alternatively a printer with a serial plug-in connected to the IRiM. Applicable for the following operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
1) USB printer: HP Deskjet 6940
2) each ASCII printer
The IRiM is delivered ready for use, with the following accessories :
USB cable, 4 batteries, screwdriver, CD-ROM, operating instructions and guarantee certificate
CIMB (MY LABORATORIES SERVICES)
WITHIN 1 WEEK FOR STOCK, 2-3 MONTHS IF NON-STOCK
Return policy : subject to review, please check on the spot before accepting
EQUIPMENT 1 YEARS AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT.