122Pcs Little Size LOZ Electrical Robot Puzzle Assembly Bricks DIY Toy For Kids Children
Totally 122pcs of the bricks, assembly needs a lot of time, it helps to train the child's patiance and harmony.Try to find the right method, put the same type of brick together can save a lot of time.
Puzzle assembly, it can work as a robot when finished -- install the batteries (not included) and it can move and do different actions. Comes with the detail guid.
Important of Playing with Building Blocks:
1. Shape Recognition: This helps children to recognize not only differences among various pieces but similarities as well. Building Blocks are indestructible and can be stacked sorted and arranged in endless configurations.
2. Color Recognition: Building blocks range in colors and sizes from the large Lego blocks for very young toddlers, to the small pieces and sets designed with certain projects in mind.
3. Hand - Eye coordination: In stacking blocks and experiencing them tumbling over or leaning to far one way or the other, hand-eye coordination is developed in young children.
4. Math and Science Skills: Building bricks fosters spatial reasoning and awareness of proportions and patterns. As a child builds, his or her mind is reasoning about what pieces will work best, how they should be arranged and how big or small the creation should be.
5. Thinking Skills: Child has to figure out which blocks work in his building, sometimes using the trial and error method. Planning and organizing are other benefits.
6. Creativity: Children can toss aside the instructional kits and use only the Lego bricks to create anything their minds can imagine.
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.