Maker pHAT for Raspberry Pi
Maker pHAT is designed to be the same size as Raspberry Pi Zero board, it stacks perfectly on top of Rpi Zero with the four mounting holes aligned. We do advise getting Raspberry Pi Zero WH (pre-solder header pin) for beginner because it is not an easy work to solder the 40-pin GPIO, not to forget you need to have the soldering tools too.
Maker pHAT is compatible with:
Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 (will need to solder 2x20 header pin - NOT included can consider Straight Pin Header (Male) 2x40 Ways)
Raspberry Pi Zero W (will need to solder 2x20 header pin - NOT included can consider Straight Pin Header (Male) 2x40 Ways)
Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Ready for plug and use)
Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+ (Will need 2x20 stacking header)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ (Will need 2x20 stacking header)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Will need 2x20 stacking header)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (Will need 2x20 stacking header)
- Raspberry Pi Zero size, stack perfectly on to Pi Zero Series of SBC (Single Board Computer).
- Compatible with standard size Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+, medium size Raspberry Pi 3A+ and smaller size Raspberry Pi Zero/W/WH.
- Standard Raspberry Pi GPIO footprint.
- LED array for selected GPIO pins (GPIO 17, 18, 27, 22, 25, 12, 13, 19).
- 3x on board programmable push buttons (GPIO 21, 19 and 20, need to configure as input pull up).
- On board active buzzer (GPIO 26).
- Proper label for all GPIOs, including SPI, UART, I2C, 5V, 3.3V, and GND.
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket for 5V input and USB to UART communication.
- USB serial facilitated by the CH340, Rev1.10 uses FT231X as the USB to UART
- Input voltage: USB 5V, from computer, power bank or standard USB adapter.
- PURPLE PCB!
1 x Maker pHAT
1 x 2x20 Stacking Header