Mealy & Aphid Pest Control (Oshin 1gr Dinotefuran 1%)
It can take several weeks, or even months to kill the entire population of Mealy & Aphid Pest, but with Mealybug & Aphid pest control, it is easier to control within 30 days
This insecticide is effective in eliminating sucking pests. Oshin Dinotefuran is effective in killing aphids, whiteflies, thrips, leafhopper, leafminer, sawflies, mole cricket, white grubs, lace bugs, billbugs, beetles, mealybugs, sawfly larvae, and cockroaches in leafy vegetables and fruits plants.
How to use:
• Sprinkle OSHIN 1GR after the plant has been transferred for 3 days.
• Sprinkle OSHIN 1GR once every 14 days or when needed.
• 2-5gm per tree is sown while the tree is still small after moving to a polybag.
• 10gm on trees planted above ground.
• OSHIN 1GR can be dibbled into the bottom of the planting hole or pots at a time
of transplanted from planting pot or nursery.
• OSHIN 1GR can be applied together with seeds at planting time.
• OSHIN 1GR can be scattered around the plant’s base after planting.
How it acts:
Acts by blocking heme and chlorophyll resulting in the accumulation of phototoxic porphyrin.
Low Toxicity against mammalian, birds, and aquatic organism species.
#insecticides #pestcontrol #kawalanserangga #halex #oshin #Furadan #Furadan3GAlternative #Carbofuran #Kenfuran #Agritox #Fudan #environmentalsafe