[100% ORIGINAL] MILWAUKEE 50PCS SHOCKWAVE IMPACT DRILL & DRIVER BIT SET (48-32-4024) NEW05
- 100% Orignal Milwaukee Product
- LIFE TIME WARRANTY
- BEST BUY !
- INSERT BITS INCLUDE: (Phillips: 1 x PH1, 3 x PH2, 1 x PR2, 2 x PH3) (Square: 1 x SQ1, 3 x SQ2, 1 x SQ3) (Torx: 1 x T15, 2 x T20, 2 x T25, 1 x T30) (Slotted: 1 x #6, 1 x #8, 1 x #10) (Hex: 1 x 1/8 , 1 x 5/32 , 1 x 3/16 , 1 x 1/4 )
- OTHER ACCESSORIES: 15 x Power Bits (3 x PH2, 1 x PH3, 3 x SQ2, 1 x SQ3, 1 x T15, 2 x T20, 2 x T25, 1 x T30, 1 x Slotted #10), 4 x Red Helix Drill Bits (1/8 , 5/32 , 3/16 , 1/4 ), 2 x Nut Drivers (1 x 1/4 , 1 x 5/16 ), 1 x 3/8 Socket Adaptor, 2 x Double Ended Power Bits, 1 x Magnetic Bit Holder
- SHOCK ZONE GEOMETRY resists high amounts of torque, letting you use these with the strongest impact drivers with less wear over time than standard bits
- CUSTOM ALLOY 76 STEEL: A Milwaukee proprietary blend of steel is designed to help these bits resist wear and shock, letting you use them in the toughest applications
- STORAGE CASE: A tough plastic case with a rubber molded interior lets you store everything in its right place, preventing jostling around when you're traveling to the jobsite and stopping wear while they're in storage
- Size : Small
- This kit has just about everything you need in your basic arsenal as a general contractor. Whether you're making repairs, assembling furniture, prepping a workspace for fasteners, or helping out on a demolition job, you will need the bits in this 50-piece, 48-32-4024 kit from Milwaukee. There are hex, torx, phillips, slotted, and square bits here for a wide variety of applications. They come in both insert bit form and power bit form. Insert bits will work with 1/4 chucked drills or drivers, and they work well for your everyday fastener driving jobs. For heavy duty applications, like on a construction site or outdoor jobsite, there are power bits. These have a unique geometry that helps them resist high torque powers seen on construction-grade impact drivers. They'll be able to work longer and harder than other bits with less wear over time. Included with these bits are a few pilot hole bits of varying sizes for small fasteners, nut drivers, and a magnetic bit holder for fast bit changes if you're not working with a tool that has a keyless chuck. No matter the job, no matter the trade, with this 50 piece kit from Milwaukee, you're bound to have an accessory that'll suit your needs.