WHY BUY FROM US?
We are authorized reseller and we source from directly from approved manufacturer agent. 100% Authentic.
INTRODUCTION TO MIMIJUMI BREASTFEEDING BABY BOTTLES SECOND TO MOM
Mimijumi means mother’s love in Polynesian.
In 2008, two doctors and a designer founded mimijumi to support moms facing a common early parenting challenge: FEEDING. After four years of research and development, the team perfected its patented bottle design and launched the world’s first baby bottle that enables moms to breastfeed and bottle feed interchangeably.
THE MIMIJUMI DIFFERENCE
With natural colours, textures and forms, mimijumi baby bottles provide the perfect complement to breastfeeding and the best possible transition to bottle feeding.
The innovative nipple design on mimijumi baby bottles replicate a mother’s breast all the way down to pores on the skin, creating the most natural feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby.
ANTICOLIC, SKINN TONED, NON-FREE-FLOW REPLACEMENT NIPPLE
Also functioning like a breast, the non-free-flow nipple design means your baby has to actually latch onto the nipple and suckle in order to produce the milk. These elements combined replicates breastfeeding and provides the most natural bottle feeding experience possible.
Our unique integrated venting system means it is anti-colic and anti-gas.
The nipple is one piece. Made with medical and food grade silicone from Germany and is textured to feel like skin.
MADE WITH DURABLE, BPA FREE, LATEX FREE MATERIAL
All mimijumi baby bottles and parts are produced in Austria with the highest quality standards to protect your baby, and all bottles and parts are BPA Free, Latex Free, EA Free and totally toxin free.
The container is made from Swiss nylon chosen because it is as clear as glass and as durable as plastic. Highly resistant to breakage and cracking too!
EASY TO CLEAN
Mimijumi baby bottles are with wide mouth, thus easy to open and clean.
Top rack dishwasher safe.
SKID FREE BASE
Skid-free base for those hard one-handed refills. Made in the Netherlands.
THE BEST POSSIBLE TRANSITION TO BOTTLE FEEDING
The benefits of breastfeeding are well known, but breastfeeding is not always practical in today’s society. Created with input from Designers, Mothers, Nurses, Physicians, and Lactation Experts, Mimijumi’s bottles was conceived as a natural, modern and stylish complement to breastfeeding.
1) What does mimijumi mean? It means mother’s love in Polynesian.
2) Are mimijumi bottles free from BPA and phthalates? Yes. All materials used are free from BPA or phthalates. mimijumi bottles are made from the safest materials to ensure a worry-free and healthy bottle feeding. The clear bottle material is Grilamind® nylon, a safe durable clear plastic that exceeds all global safety standards. The nipple and base are made from medical and food grade silicone.
3) Why should my baby use mimijumi bottles?
The main advantages of mimjumi are:
4) Where is mimijumi designed and manufactured? mimijumi is designed in the United States. The bottles are manufactured in Austria to the highest safety standards, exceeding global safety regulations.
5) Do the nipples have different flow rates? Yes. There are 2 convenient flow rates: 0-12 months and 1 Year +. These nipples can be bought separately as well.
6) Does the bottle have a special venting system to reduce colic and gas? Yes, a patent-pending anti-colic and anti-gas venting system is used in the bottle.
7) Are the nipples interchangeable between the two bottle sizes? Yes, all nipples can be used on either bottle size.
9) How should the bottles be cleaned? The bottle, cap, base and nipple are top rack dishwasher safe with mild detergent. The bottle, cap, base and nipple can be sterilized in boiling water for 5 minutes. Only the nipple can be sterilized in the microwave in a microwave sterilization bag following their instructions.
10) Can I use the microwave to sterilize mimijumi? Only the nipple can be sterilized in the microwave in a microwave sterilization bags (not included) and carefully follow their instructions. The bottle portion is NOT microwave safe.
11) How do I snap the cap in place?
STEP 1: Place the lid on top of the nipple. Any angle is fine.
12) How long can the bottle last when used constantly?
For enquiries please Whatsapp 0125374838