Miter Gauge Sawing Assembly Ruler Woodworking DIY Tool for Table Saw Router
This Miter Gauge Sawing Assembly Ruler is a good woodworking tool, and it is easy to operate. Just place a board against the flat section of the gauge, and slide the entire assembly ruler forward to make the saw blade cut the end of the board.
- Made for professional use, it delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy.
- Can be used on most table saws and router tables with standard slots (3/8 x 3/4 inches).
- With excellent workmanship, it has high precision.
- Large grip is comfortable and easy for operating.
- Half-round gauge with 27 angle stops is useful for precise incremental control.
- The gauge pivots on its connection point to the guide.
- Tip resistant gasket can be used to keep gauge steady when extended over work-piece surface.
- Equipped with spare gaskets and wrenches, convenient for meeting different needs.
The slot, limiting stopper, table saw and other accessories are not included.
Package weight: 1.314 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 19.00 x 48.00 x 8.00 cm / 7.48 x 18.9 x 3.15 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Miter Gauge Sawing Assembly Ruler, 4 x Spare Gasket, 3 x Wrench
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.