The MOOER 'Red Truck' is an all in one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Following diligent research we've integrated a combination of the most commonly used and desirable effects pedals into one, simple to use, floor unit.
The all analogue Boost, Overdrive and distortion circuits provide lush warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high quality digital effects including Modulations, Delays and Reverbs with Tap tempo control provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
A built in parallel effects loop makes it easy to use with your favorite stompboxes or connect to your favorite amplifiers using the 4 cable method. The Red Truck has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favorite mixing board or audio interface. All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a traditional pedalboard. Easy to view and adjust on the fly.
The Red Truck is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft-case we have included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to you can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
Redtruck has two different operation modes. LIVE MODE and PRESET MODE To change operation mode, simultaneously press and release TAP + Footswitch 1 - Built in precision guitar tuner
1. Live Mode
In this mode Redtruck operates like a traditional pedalboard. Each footswitch will switch it’s respective effects module on and off.
2. Preset Mode
In this mode Redtruck operates like a pedalboard loop switcher. Each footswitch will recall a preset combination of which effect modules are on/off. The DISPLAY SCREEN will display when in Preset Mode.
*Ensure Redtruck is in LIVE MODE
*Activate the effect modules you want to use in your preset
*Press and hold the corresponding footswitch where you wish to save the preset for use in Preset mode
*The Footswitch light will flash 5 times to confirm that the preset has been saved to this footswitch
*After you have saved your presets, put the Redtruck into PRESET MODE and press any footswitch from 1-5 to recall it’s preset.
Note: Effect parameters can not be stored to the presets. Only the on/off state of each effect module will be stored.
Red truck has 6 stompbox style effect modules and a built in precision tuner.
1. PURE BOOST: Based on one of MOOER’s most popular and useful micro pedals. The Pure boost is an analog circuit which can provide up to +20 Db of clean boost with a natural and dynamic response to the touch.
ON/OFF: Switches the boost effect on and off
BOOST: Adjusts the over all amount of boost
BASS: Adjusts the low frequencies ±15db
TREBLE: Adjusts the high frequencies ±15db
2. DRIVE: Based on the MOOER RUMBLE DRIVE, the DRIVE module of Red truck is a warm and natural analog overdrive circuit. At higher gain it can emulate a vintage amplifier being pushed into breakup. At lower gain settings settings it is perfect for pushing the DIST module for solos or as a warm boost for the guitar.
VOLUME: Adjusts the output level
GAIN: Adjusts the amount of overdrive
TONE: Adjusts the EQ. Clockwise is brighter, Counter clockwise is darker
3. DIST: A classic British style amplifier distortion with full tone stack, independent gain and level controls. The gain ranges from a slight crunchy breakup to a full and harmonically rich high gain saturation.
TREBLE: Adjusts the high frequencies
MID: Adjusts the middle frequencies
BASS: Adjusts the low frequencies
LEVEL: Adjusts the overall output level
MID-BOOST:Boosts and scoops the middle frequencies
GAIN: Adjusts the amount of distortion
4. MOD: A digital multi-modulation unit which brings together tremolo, phaser, chorus and flanger.
LEVEL: Adjusts the modulation effect mix
RATE: Adjusts the modulation effects speed
DEPTH: Adjusts the modulation intensity Toggle Switch:Selects the modulation effect type
Rythm Knob: Adjusts the speed of the modulation effect in relation to the tap tempo. (X = random 7s pattern)
5. DELAY: A digital delay unit with 3 different kinds of delay. DIGITAL resembles the crystal clear delay racks of the 80’s. ECHO resembles the magnetic drum delays of the 60’s. ANALOG resembles a classic BB style delay stompbox.
LEVEL: Adjusts the volume of the delays repeats
TIME: Adjusts the delay time
FEEDBACK: Adjusts the number of repeats
Toggle Switch: Selects the delay type
Sub-division Knob: Adjusts the delay time in relation to the tap tempo
6. REVERB:A true stereo digital reverb unit
LEVEL: Adjusts the wet/dry mix of the reverb
DECAY: Adjusts the length of the reverb
TONE: Adjusts the EQ of the reverb
SHIMMER: Adds a high pitched shimmering harmony to the reverb.
MOD DEPTH: Rotate clockwise to add modulation to your reverb and adjust the reverb modulation’s depth. When this control is fully counter-clockwise the reverb will not have any modulation
MOD RATE: Adjusts the speed of reverb modulation effect
7. TUNER: Red Truck has an accurate built-in guitar tuner. Hold down the TAP foot switch to mute your output and activate the tuner. Press the TAP
foot switch once to exit the tuner and un-mute your output.
TAP: Press and release this foot switch several times to create a Tap Tempo.
Tap tempo can control both the delay time and modulation rate simultaneously or either of these two effect modules independently. The light surrounding the TAP foot switch will illuminate a different colour to indicate what it is controlling. You can change the tap tempo function by pressing a combination of two foot
switches simultaneously. See below.
DELAY + MOD = Purple (press foot switches 3 + 4)
DELAY only =Red (press foot switches 1 + 2)
MOD only = Blue (press foot switches 2 + 3)
By default the tap tempo will control both the delay time and the modulation rate simultaneously. The TAP foot switch light will illuminate purple to indicate this.
- 6 effects pedals built into 1 simple unit. Boost, Overdrive, Distortion, Modulation, Delay, Reverb
- Full featured controls for each effect
- Built in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo synchronization
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedals or 4 cable methodconnection with an amplifier - Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation
Input: 1/4’ signal input audio interface (impedance 2M ohms)
Output: 1/4 "left and right channel audio interface x2 (impedance 100 ohms)
Sampling rate: 44.1K
Sampling accuracy: 24bit
Power supply: DC 9V ≥300mA power adapter (negative inside positive)
Last Updated @ 7/16/2019 10:59:30 AM