Moukey 6 Inch XLR Cable, 3 Pin Female to Dual Male Y Splitter Cord, Balanced XLR Microphone Cable, 1 Pack
- 3 Pin XLR female to Dual XLR male Y Cable, designed to connect an XLR output to two XLR inputs, It is ideal for assigning the signal from a microphone to two channels on a mixing console.
- Compatible with XLR equipment AV audio components to deliver quality audio connectivity; Molded connectors with strain relief ensure a solid high-quality connection between the connected device.
- Nickel Plated Connectors With Metal Serviceable Ends, OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity; OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- This cable just splits mono into two mono signals, It does not combine signals to make a stereo signal.