Full of sharp and salient lines reflecting gorgeous colors design, perfect balance between appearance and performance with Extended Heatsink Design, Frozr Heatsink Design, Core boost, Lightning Gen4, Pre-installed I/O Shielding and Mystic Light
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400+(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Digital PWM IC, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
- MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip.
- AUDIO BOOST 4 with NAHIMIC 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Dragon Center: A brand new software which integrates all MSI tools like GAME MODE, VOICE BOOST, LIVE UPDATE, AMBIENT LINK with user friendly user interface.
MSI motherboards been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
STAY COOL AND SUSTAIN PERFORMANCE
Cooling is essential for a high performance PC to sustain intense workloads. MSI motherboards feature a heavy duty heatsink on the MOSFETs for reliable processor power delivery. Numerous fan headers with full fan speed control lets builders tune their system cooling the way they like it.
TROUBLESHOOTING FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards been designed to make the system assembly process as convenient as possible. An array of system tuning features and troubleshooting tools are available to ease installation and setup.
PRE-INSTALLED I/O SHIELDING
Pre-Installed IO Shielding makes handling the motherboard process easier and safer. The patent-pending design grounded and protects the IO ports from potential electrostatic discharge damage from the external environment.
EASY BIOS RECOVERY WITH FLASH BIOS BUTTON
Run into trouble when updating your BIOS? Simply flash the old BIOS version back and continue gaming within minutes with Flash BIOS Button. Flash BIOS Button even works without a CPU, memory or graphics card installed!
TROUBLESHOOTING FRIENDLY DESIGN
MSI motherboards are designed with both physical and device compatibility in mind. Pin-headers, SATA, and USB connectors are positioned away from other components and devices. A comprehensive DDR memory Qualified Vendor List (QVL), the result of extensive memory testing and tuning, makes it easier to pick from compatible products.
RYZEN PROCESSOR SUPPORT
MSI X570 motherboards support latest generation RYZEN processors from AMD with updated features and capabilities. Ascend to new heights with a platform built for both creators and gamers.
LIGHTNING GEN 4 PCI-E
MSI lightning Gen 4 PCI-E is the latest and the fastest PCI-E data transfer solution with 64GB/s of unidirectional transfer bandwidth that has doubled compared to its previous generation. PCIe 4.0 maintains both backward and forward compatibility with older and newer specifications. Optimized by steel armor design and server grade PCB, you can enjoy next-gen devices without any compromise.
MEMORY COMPATIBILITY & TESTING
Get stability out of MSI’s extensive and aggressive memory testing and optimization. Working alongside partnered brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.SKILL, and many more, MSI has worked hard to get the most out as many memory configurations as possible
PERFORMANCE ENHANCING APPS
Complete your high performance experience with an array of performance enhancing software from MSI. From a loaded yet easy to use BIOS to potent live system tools, get the most out of your motherboard at any moment.
High performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand no matter whether you’re a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
HIGH POWER EFFICIENCY
Power on your RYZEN processor with optimized circuit layouts and high quality power delivery parts for an incredibly stable operation.
Core Boost is the latest advancement of MSI’s motherboard CPU power delivery system. A reserved zone of premium power delivery components on an optimized circuit design results in a highly efficient power system capable of precise current output to the CPU.
MSI Game Boost provides easy overclocking, giving you a performance boost from the preset profile.
FAST AND FUTURE-READY STORAGE
Connect any ultra-fast storage device and get into the game sooner.
BOOST YOUR STORAGE PERFORMANCE
Enabling the Storage Boost tool will automatically check and optimize SSDs, keeping them fast with maximized storage performance.
LIGHTNING GEN 4 M.2
Utilizing 3rd Gen Ryzen processors, MSI X570 motherboards feature latest Lightning Gen 4 M.2 which is the fastest onboard storage solution on the market with up to 64 Gb/s transfer speed.
All MSI X570 motherboards are shipped with StoreMI, the new AMD SSD technology to improve storage performance. This tool helps create a virtual SSD by blending capacity storage, treats flash as primary storage and optimizes data access with monitoring continuously. All these functions can enhance read/write speed for active data and provide fast boot times and application startup.
EASY RAID SETUP WITH M.2 GENIE
The M.2 Genie utility takes the work out of setting up M.2 SSDs in a RAID 0 array. Drive your data transfer to extreme speeds without the challenge of a tricky setup and configuration.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE
MSI takes memory stability and performance to the extreme. We’ve designed an optimized memory circuit design for reliability and tested compatibility extensively in partnership with major memory manufacturers.
A HUGE STEP OF DDR PERFORMANCE
MSI OC LAB does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. Compare to X470 motherboard memory support, MSI does have great improvement on performance and efficiency.
TRUSTED BY MEMORY PARTNERS
DDR4 BOOST 2
The MSI OC lab has worked closely with major memory manufacturer to get as many DDR4 modules validated as possible. MSI motherboards are going to free the these selected memories’ performance with stability.
EASY OVERCLOCKING WITH A-XMP PROFILES
Choose from a preset A-XMP profile in CLICK BIOS 5 and automatically overclock compatible DDR memory. The MSI OC lab has tested and certified these settings for speed and stability.
FAST AND FUTURE-READY STORAGE
Connect any ultra-fast storage device and get into the game sooner.
MAXIMIZE YOUR USB DEVICE PERFORMANCE
Plug in and start moving files lightning fast with high-speed USB, supported by all the latest connectors and boost tools.
MSI motherboards are built with enhanced audio and advanced LAN networking capabilities that turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
DOMINATE THE GAME WITH THE LOWEST LATENCY
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Built with high quality components, MSI GAMING LAN is tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
NEXT-GEN INTEL® WI-FI AC & BLUETOOTH
This next-generation Intel® Wi-Fi / Bluetooth solution uses smart MU-MIMO technology, delivering AC speeds up to 433Mbps without any cable limitation.
SOUND THAT PULLS YOU INTO THE GAME
Deliver the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components and get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI motherboards let you enjoy breathtaking, gaming-changing sound.
ISOLATED AUDIO DESIGN
Like a dedicated sound card, audio components and circuits have been laid on a reserved motherboard section and electrically isolated.
SEPARATED AUDIO LAYERS FOR CLEAN LEFT & RIGHT CHANNELS
Audio circuits laid on separate layers in the PCB ensure equally pristine sounding audio for both left and right audio channels.
ALL NEW NAHIMIC 3 - FOR NEXT LEVEL AUDIO IMMERSION
Immerse yourself with Nahimic 3 and enhance any audio playback into unreal experiences. Infuse your choice of enhancements including 3D surround sound and tune audio settings through a simple and intuitive new menu interface.
GET CLEARER ORDER WITH VOICE BOOST
Hear your teammates perfectly with Voice Boost enabled. Game audio is automatically reduced when teammates speak and set back to normal when no one is speaking.
A de-pop filter eliminates loud popping noises that occur when devices are plugged/unplugged or when the PC is turned on/off.
DEDICATED HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER THAT AUTO-DETECTS IMPEDANCE
A dedicated headphone can drive audiophile headphones up to 600Ω impedance, delivering studio-grade sound quality from your gaming PC. Audio Boost 4 automatically detects the optimal impedance and adjusts the output for the best sound quality.
EXHILARATING AND INSPIRING
Each MSI motherboard is built based on the specific topic in order to match different tastes and favors. Furthermore, MSI also adopts the modern style to design the heatsink through huge surface and sleek but simple cuts in order to make the heatsink and appearance looks ripped and powerful. Combined with neutral color, such as black, grey and silver, as the main background, MSI motherboard can perfect fit different RGB LED effects and strongly shows the gamers tunes.
GAME IN STYLE
As a new motherboard coming to customers’ eyes, the design of MPG GAMING EDGE is full of sharp and salient lines reflecting gorgeous colors in different angles, which presents a cutting-edge look & feel that shows the stereoscopic effect with forceful uniqueness.
Illuminate with MSI Mystic Light and bring the motherboard RGB lighting to life. Choose from millions of colors and sync across compatible devices.
MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION
Extend vibrant RGB effects from the motherboard to attached compatible RGB lighting including LED strips.
The JRGB pin header provides the max 3A(12V) power supply for the up to 3 meters 5050 RGB LED strips showing single color.
MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC
Control compatible RGB peripherals with the Mystic Light application. An open source SDK is available for developers to integrate Mystic Light with RGB devices.
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
BUILT ON EVERLASTING QUALITY
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
SERVER GRADE PCB
MSI X570 motherboards have adopted server grade PCB to fully support the higher bandwidth and faster transfer speeds of PCI-E Gen 4.
FORTIFY YOUR SYSTEM WITH PCI-E STEEL ARMOR
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference.
ULTIMATE MOTHERBOARD PROTECTION
Double ESD protection doubles up the grounding layer around the mounting holes, preventing static discharge surges from damaging the motherboard.
CERTIFIED FOR GAMING
MSI motherboards has been built and tweaked for hardcore gaming. Feedback from the world’s best esports players and rigorous testing sessions with demanding PC games has resulted in a motherboard that’s both powerful and reliable.
WINDOWS 10 CERTIFIED
With MSI you benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 10.
MSI X570 motherboards are Microsoft Windows 10 certified. Enjoy compatibility with the latest version of Windows on MSI motherboards.
© AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FreeSync, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX and Microsoft are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. PCI Express is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of the Khronos Group Inc. Other product names are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.
Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
See supported processors
- 4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
- s3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors support DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200 Mhz by JEDEC, and 2667/ 2800 /2933 /3000 /3066 /3200 /3466 /3600/ 3733 /3866 /4000 /4133 /4266 /4400 Mhz by A-XMP OC MODE
- 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors, 1st and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors support DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200 Mhz by JEDEC, and 2667 /2800 / 2933 /3000 /3066 /3200 /3466 Mhz by A-XMP OC MODE
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Supports un-buffered memory
- Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
- 1x PCIe 4.0/ 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
- 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support PCIe 4.0 x16 mode
- 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support PCIe 3.0 x16 mode
- Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics support PCIe 3.0 x8 mode
- 1x PCIe 4.0/ 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E3, supports x4 mode)
- 3x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots1
- PCI_E2 will be unavailable when installing the PCIe card in PCI_E4 slot.
- The speeds may vary for different devices
- 1x HDMI 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 @24Hz1
- Only support when using Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
- Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
AMD® X570 Chipset
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 2x M.2 slots (Key M)
- M2_1 slot (from AMD® Processor)
- Supports PCIe 4.0 x4 (3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™)
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics)
- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
- M2_2 slot (from AMD® X570 Chipset)
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
AMD® X570 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10
AMD® X570 Chipset
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A ports on the back panel
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
- 6x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 (3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™) or USB 3.2 Gen1 (2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) ports (1x Type-A & 1x Type-C) on the back panel
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports Optical S/PDIF output
- 1x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN Controller
WIFI & BLUETOOTH
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) up to 433 Mbps
- Supports Dual Mode Bluetooth® 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, BLE, 4.2
- The Wireless module is pre-install in the M2_3 (Key-E) slot
- 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
- 1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1x 4-pin water-pump connector
- 4x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 2x System panel connectors
- 1x TPM module connector
- 1x Serial port connector
- 1x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 2x 4-pin RGB LED connectors
- 2x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connectors
- 4x EZ Debug LEDs
BACK PANEL PORTS
- Keyboard / Mouse
- Wireless / Bluetooth
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
- Audio Connectors
- Flash BIOS Button
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A + C
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
- Optical S/PDIF out
- 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.3 cm)
- ATX Form Factor
- Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
- All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.
For more details, please visit: Here
100% Genuine Products.
Come with Full New Standard Package
*1 Year Authorized Distributor Warranty & Full Manufacturer Warranty*