Product ID : 204295942
Model / SKU : M233
Conditions : New
The MXR Micro Amp Plus, which comes from MXR's custom shop, takes the essential design of the famous Micro Amp booster pedal and combines it with a specially-tuned EQ section and low-noise op-amps and true-bypass switching. Up to 26 dB of gain is capable and the EQ section allows you to craft your own tonal characteristics while using the pedal. The Micro Amp is useful for sweetening up your guitar tone, adding more drive to an amp's front end, and using at the end of an effects chain where signal drop-off due to capacitance can be a problem. For players switching between low- and high-output guitars, the Micro Amp can take up the slack.
WhatsApp : +6010-298 1300
Clink link direct whatsapp us now
Please Visit Our Showroom At :
1. Taman Tun Dr Ismail. TEL: +603-77323057 GPS : https://goo.gl/maps/Bvuf3CaxK8C2
2. One Utama Shopping Center TEL: +603-77332057 GPS: https://goo.gl/maps/mWraB24Vsg52
GDEX, CityLink, Ta-Q-Bin, Pos Laju,
Welcome to Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd web site online store. Terms and conditions stated below applies to all visitors and users of Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd. You're bound by these terms and conditions as long as you're on http://www.guitarcollection.com.my.
1. Customer's information details are kept secret and confidential.
2. From time to time, there may be Information on http://www.guitarcollection.com.my that contains typographical error, inaccuracies that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve right to edit information without prior notice. We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user monitor.
3. Goods sold are not refundable unless manufacturer defective. Items used or self-physical damaged or damaged during shipment is not refundable.
4. Items received with defect/damage have to be notified within a day via email: email@example.com or whatsapp to: 010-298 1300 or NO claim would be allowed.
5. Defected or purchase can must be returned within three days to Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd HQï¼šG-9, Wisma KLH, No 968, Jalan Kenanga, Kg Sungai Kayu Ara, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
6. Returned goods have to be in original condition and original shipping container as received. Receipt must be attached.
7. Any charges or lost shipment during return transit is at your own responsibility.
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
Click here to download warranty card. After filling up completely, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This warranty applies to all specified products purchased at all GUITAR COLLECTION SDN BHD outlets and authorised dealers. (Martin and Co.,
Takamine, Seagull, A and L, Tanglewood, ESP, LTD, Alhambra Guitars, Kohno, Admira Guitars, Rocktron, Dunlop, Phil Jones and Kustom Amp).
2. Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd hereby warrants that the products are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use within the
3. A warranty period of ONE (1) year is given to the product starting from the date of purchase as stated in the original purchase receipt issued
by Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd and authorised dealers. All Guitar Neck warranty is VALID for ONLY SIX (6) months.
4. This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd shall be under NO liability in respect of any defect from fair wear and tear, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or modification or repair of the instruments by customer themselves.
- Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd “DO NOT” warrant instruments in respect of any defect, damage, fault of the instruments caused by the following:
I – Moisture, Heat and Humidity, Natural Disaster (fire, lightning and flood), abnormal voltage, electrical default or usage of generator, or
attack by household pest.
II – Customer’s own misuse and negligent use of the instruments.
III – Attempts to repair, adjust the products by any party other than Guitar Collection’s Personnel.
5. Guitar Collection Sdn Bhd reserves the right to decline any warranty claim in event of the following:
I – that this statement of warranty card is not compiled together with the original purchase receipt that shows the model and serial number,
and date of purchase of the product;. and
II – the serial number of the products is not complete, missing, or tempered with in any manner.
6. Half a year warranty applies for HEAVY COMMERCIAL END USER -such as Recording and Jamming studios, Rentals and live sound user.
Warranty is NOT valid on TUBE, FUSE and SPEAKERS for all amplifiers.
7. This Warranty Card MUST be sent back to GUITAR COLLECTION SDN BHD within 14 DAYS from the date of purchase, GUITAR COLLECTION
SDN BHD WILL NOT entertain any warranty card sent after 14 days.
8. This warranty DOES NOT include Transportation fees. Customers shall bear all transportation fees whether overseas or locally.
Average Product Rating
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review