Calcium is required to build strong bones and teeth. Around 99% of calcium is held in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions such as:
Helping to contract muscles and regulating the contraction of the heart.
Playing a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and blood clotting.
Helping to stimulate contractions of the uterus during childbirth and milk production.
Regulating the secretion of various hormones and aiding in the functions of various enzymes in the body.
Helping to keep weight off.
A calcium deficiency can lead to:
Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Tetany – numbness or a tingly sensation around the mouth and fingertips, and muscle aches and spasms.
Natural Factors Calcium & Magnesium contains 2 bioavailable forms of calcium. Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP) Chelate and Citrate are both water soluble, allowing them to be rapidly absorbed and utilized by the body. Natural Factors Calcium and Magnesium contains a unique formulation with:
Involved in collagen formation which is a part of bone structure.
Helps reduce bone loss and maintains the sodium-to-potassium ratio in our body.
Helps in the development of new bone cells.
Helps to bind minerals and maintains structure during bone development.
Recommended intake: 1 tablet, 2 times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Buy with confidencewe have 37 Good Ratings from buyers !
Note : The seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Please contact the seller to resolve any questions before or after purchasing the item. Currency is RM (Ringgit Malaysia) unless otherwise noted.