NGK had become worldwide largest spark plug manufacturer and because their products are efficient, eco-friendly and more economic as the performance is better than the plugs in competition, NGK also is the major OEM spark plug manufacturer for most of the Japanese & Western car maker.
Type of NGK Spark Plug
How you know when you should change your spark plug?
1) Increase of Fuel Consumption
2) Car Performance Drop (Weak acceleration)
3) Check your service booklet (If update on every service job)
NGK G-Power Platinum Spark Plug
NGK G-Power Platinum Spark Plug will double up the value that you get however it was not double up the price.
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Faster starts and stronger acceleration
- Plug & Play type, doesn't require modification
- Lower Emissions
- Fine platinum tip reduces required voltage
- Double up the usage life (40,000KM) than standard series spark plug
(Save 1 time of mechanic installation labour charges)
Perodua Kancil 660 (All Series)
1994 - 2009
Quantity of Spark Plug per set
3pcs spark plugs
Sample of car model photo:
Never ever buy imitation spark plug which will put your car in risk:
How to differentiate imitation spark plug:
Purchase with safe
We guarantee all our product is genuine or else we will return 200% of your purchased amount. We had a procedure to measure and monitor our stock sources to makesure all it is genuine