NGK had become worldwide largest spark plug manufacturer and because their products are efficient, eco-friendly and more economic as the performance is better than the plugs in competition, NGK also is the major OEM spark plug manufacturer for most of the Japanese & Western car maker.
Type of NGK Spark Plug
How you know when you should change your spark plug?
1) Increase of Fuel Consumption
2) Car Performance Drop (Weak acceleration)
3) Check your service booklet (If update on every service job)
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plug
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plug - Highest performance and usage life spark plugas it plated the most last long material Iridium / Platinum on both center electrode & ground electrode. It could carry below benefits to you:
- Maximize your combustion performance to boost engine power
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Faster starts and better acceleration
- Plug & Play type, doesn't require modification or parts upgrade
- Lower Emissions
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties