Nutrimax Prevention Of Ear Mite
Net Weight: 50ml
Product of Hungary
Expire Date : 2021/12/20
Nutrimax Prevention of Ear Mites For Cats offers relief for cat suffering from ear mites. Cats that have ear mites typically share their heads and scratch their ears frequently. Ear mites live in the,ear canal of animal and cause a brownish, waxy debris,to be formed. Ear mites may be detected by placing some of the waxy debris on dark surface and carefully watching for the movement of tiny white specks away from debris.
Inflamed, watery or blocked ear canal indicate a more serious condition which requires the services of Veterinarian.
- Apply 2-3 spray to each ear.
- Gently massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solution.
- Allow your pet to shake his or her head.
- Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton.
- Repeat every 2 days untill condition has cleared up or as directed by a veterinarian.
- As preventative treatment apply the solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.
Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using the products on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals on medications. Avoid contact with eyes.
Sensitivities may occur after using for pets. If sign of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
Keep out of Reach of Childen.
Last Updated @ 11/25/2019 5:42:59 PM
Last Updated @ 11/25/2019 5:51:56 PM
Last Updated @ 11/25/2019 6:02:38 PM