Eliminate dropped chains forever and more than double your chainring life with the new OneUp Components Low Direct Mount (S3/E-type).
At only 20g the OneUp S3/E-type Chain Guide weighs less than a sip of water, and can save you money in less than a season.
The first chain guide designed to be both Oval and Boost compatible.
WHY DO I NEED A GUIDE AND A NARROW WIDE CHAINRING?
Narrow wide chainrings are awesome, but they're not perfect and every once in a while you can drop a chain while riding. On a social ride this means getting dropped by your friends. But when racing an Enduro a dropped chain can cost you the podium, which is why almost every EWS pro runs both a chainguide and narrow wide chainring.
HOW CAN I DOUBLE MY CHAINRING LIFE?
As a Narrow Wide ring wears, over time the teeth thin and loose their chain retention ability, leading to more dropped chains. The OneUp guide extends chainring life by limiting the chains side-to-side movement reducing the tooth wear and totally preventing the chain from derailing. Installing a OneUp guide means you now only have to replace your chainring when the driving faces have worn out, which typically doubles your usable chainring life. Buy less stuff - Work Less Ride More.
~ Install without removing your crank
~ Single tool install and adjustment (Torx T25)
~ Boost compatible
~ Oval Compatible
~ Stainless Steel hardware
~ Includes 2 top guide pieces 1xBlack 1xGreen
~ Includes 3 size range backplates
Chainline: 5.5mm adjustment
Material: Glass reinforced thermoplastic
GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Select correct backplate size based on front chainring
2. Install backplate and washers onto S3 mount using size specific holes, torque bolts to 3Nm. (NOTE: If your S3 mounting bolt protrudes beyond the frame mount please ensure it will will not collide with any frame components throughout all suspension travel)
3. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
4. Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
5. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm
Please visit our website at http://www.ecomtb.com.my OR https://shopee.com.my/eco_mtb
** There is 1-3cm errors due to manual measurement. Please kindly understand.
** Actual product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
** WE DO NOT DO COD
** ONLINE ONLY
** We support original products only.
** PRICE INDICATED IS ALREADY BEST PRICE, EXCLUDE COURIER
Last Updated @ 22/12/2021 2:21:37 PM