1. Waypoints/icons: 12,000 user waypoints with name, symbol,
2. Routes: 30 routes waypoint up to 170 points each, plus MOB and Track Navigation or Goto Track modes
3. Tracks: 8,000 point automatic track log; 10 saved track (up to 8000 track points each)let you retrace your path in both directions
4. Alarms: XTE, Anchor drag, arrival, speed, voltage, proximity waypoint and time,AIS alarm.
6. Tides: Tide data
7. Projection: Mercator projection
8. Position format: Lat/Lon
9. Basemap: Built-in Onwa K-Chart
10. External Map: SD Cards slot for C-Map MAX
11. User data storage: Internal backup of user settings, or external SD-card
12. Plot Interval: 1s to 99h or 0.01 nm to 9.99nm
13. Plotting scales: 0.01nm to 1,000nm
14. Perspective View: On/off
15. Celestial: Sunrise/Sunset Moonrise/Moonset
10.5 to 35VDC, current drain 1.0A at 12V
1. Size: 243mm(H) X 155mm(W) X 82mm(D)
2. Weight: 0.6kg
3. Display: 7 inches Color TFT dayview LCD,800×600 pixels
4. Waterproofing: Display unit: IPX5 Antenna unit: IPX6
5. Temperature range: Display unit: -15℃ to +55℃ Antenna unit: -25℃ to +70℃
GPS RECEIVER CHARACTERISTICS
1. Receiver: 50 parallel channel GPS receiver continuously Tracks and uses up to 50 satellites to compute and update your position
2. Acquisition times: Cold start: 27 seconds average
3. Update rate: 1/second,continuous
4. Accuracy: Position: 2.5 meters(95%) without S/A
5. Dynamics: Altitude: 50,000m Max
6. Datum: WGS 84 & Others
7. Interfaces: NMEA 0183 input and output,RS232 output
8. Antenna: KA07
1. Data input: NMEA 0183 , RS232
2. Baud rate: 38,400
1. Echo Color: 8 colors (including background color) according to echo intensity. The background color is selectable from blue, light blue, white and black.
2. Basic Range: Meters 5/10/20/40/80/150/200/300/500/1000
3. Range Shift: Up to 1000 meters (3000 feet,500 fathoms,600 passi/braza)
4. Zoom Range: Times 2,3,4 and 5 ranges
5. Bottom Lock Expansion Range: 5/10 meters,10/20 feet,2/5 fathoms,2/5 passi/braza
6. Auto Mode: Automatic adjustment of range and gain
7. Display Mode: High Frequency (200K),Low Frequency (50K), Dual (200K and 50K 1/2 display on each), Zoom (200K and 50K zoom) and A-scope Display
8. Zoom Display: Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom and Bottom-lock Expansion
9. Display Advance Speed: Lines/TX:Freeze,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1,2/1
10. TX Frequency: 50 and 200kHz (alternately transmitted)
11. Power Output: 600W
12. Pulse-length/TX rate
13. Interference Rejecter: Rejects unwanted signals by comparing last and present echoes in strength.
14. Alarm: Fish and Bottom alarms, Temperature alarm (sensor required).
Please visit my shop for self collect, you can contact, sms or whatsapp 012-6182395, 06-3372022, 06-3796168 (Office)
Public Bank: 3088643936 - Texan Telecommunications.
Maybank: 554062327829 - Texan Telecommunications.
CIMB: 7027246061 - Lim Chow Teck.
Hong Leong: 17201001409 - Lim Chow Teck.
PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please whatsapp, sms or email us your full name, address, contact number for courier and clarification purposes.
After the payment have been transfer, please drop us an email at email@example.com, SMS or Whatsapp: 012-6182395.
Couriers would be POSLAJU or Citylink from Melaka.
Tracking Number would be provided upon Delivery by Email or SMS Parcels would be send out every day before 4PM, except saturday and sunday.
Duration of Delivery : Penisula Malaysia : 1 Day, Sabah Sarawak : 2 Days.