White beeswax is the best choice if you do not want any discolouration of the finished product.
- Colour: Pale Cream (referred to as white)
- Scent: Natural Aroma of Beeswax
- Extraction Method: Refined and Deodorised
- Country of Origin: Produced in the UK
- Properties: Easy to melt and weigh pellets.
- 100% Pure and Natural
Key Benefits & Uses:
BP Cosmetic Grade suitable for use in lip balms, soaps and other cosmetics
Suitable for use in candle making
Beeswax is also used in woodworking and as a polish in the home
Shelf Life and Preservatives:
Our Beeswax Pellets have a shelf life of 12-18 months.
General Safety Guidelines:
Always keep in Original Bottles.
Keep out of the reach of Children and Pets.
Store out of Direct Sunlight at normal room temperature.
Not for Internal Use.
ALLERGIES AND SENSITIVITIES
Always do a patch test before using the oil on the skin.
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
For larger size of white beeswax, please contact us directly.
For enquiries please Whatsapp 0125374838