Model / SKU
Suitable for models: MFC-J2320 / J2720
Terms and Conditions (Please read before purchase) :
- Please get basic understanding of the specs and functions of this spare part before purchase.
- You may PM to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if needed.
- Get the right root cause of failure in order to avoid faulty installation or purchase errors.
- NO WARRANTY for All New and Original Brother Spare Parts come in Box.
- Please switch off the printer power before you change print head. It might cause mainboard to burn if the power is still on.
- For return due to diagnosis service needed, we can provide technical support but the courier charge to be bared by customers.
***this part is only for the engineers/technicians who have experience in maintenance service
if you are a end user and don't have any experience, pls don't buy it. thank you!
Please PM for stock availability before making payment.
whatsapp - 011-20992124
Email - email@example.com
Last Updated @ 10/10/2018 11:25:51 AM
PAYMENT VIA ATM BANK IN/ BANK TRANSFER
1. Please deposit the payment to:
Bank Name: Maybank
Account Name: JJTECH SDN BHD
Account Number: 502102510551
Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank
Account Name: JJTECH SDN BHD
Account Number: 04400077581
2. If we do not receive your payment advice within 7 days your order will be automatically cancelled.
3. Please send us the proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In order to speed up shipping processes, please provide us information stated below:
Amount Bank In:
From Which Bank:
Reference Number (If you have):
Courier Service Providers: Pos Laju, CityLink Express, Sure-Reach, AirPak Express
Delivery Day: 2~3 working days (Peninsula Malaysia)
7 ~ 14 working days (East Malaysia)
In these Terms and Conditions:
"Business Day" means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Malaysia;
"you" means the Customer who places an Order;
Brother Warranty / EpsonWarranty / etc. - Warranty Claims for your product can be made convenience at any respective local service centre within Malaysia.
Epson service center
Product(s) sold through JJPrinter.com are serviced and supported by their manufacturers in accordance with any terms and conditions packaged with the products.
3) Colours - Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to differences in monitors, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product. All drawings, photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
4) Missing Item - Missing Item - You are required to report missing item in your package within 24 hours after you have received the package. We will not entertain any request if more than 24 hours after you have received the package.
We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any Order, which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
6) Faulty Products
We warrant that the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered and the Product will conform with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.
The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
a) you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; and
b) you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:
a) been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
b) been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
c) been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS POLICY
All the products were in stock when your order was confirmed, but after your payment was confirmed, one of the products in your order went out of stock.
In this case we will ship all the in-stock products that you have ordered first and for products which are out of stock, we will ship it to you immediately once the next shipment of stock arrives or we will refund to you for those items out of stock.
The product was already out of stock when you made the order.
In this case we will ship all products in the order only when the new stock for the out of stock product arrives However, in some situations we might ship the products that are available first.
Average Product Rating
0.0 stars out of 5
Share your thoughts with others
Write a review
Only buyers who purchased the product may leave a review