- Original NOW Essential Oils, Nature's Shield, Energizing Aromatherapy Scent, Blend of Pure Essential Oils, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition thatâ€™s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which theyâ€™re born. This contemporary blend consists of clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus and rosemary oils only, created through a natural distillation and cold pressed processes, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Compares to Thieves Oil and is ideal for freshening and cleansing.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY- Nature's Shield is uplifting, evergizing and refreshing with a sweet, invigorating and camphoraceous scent that is associated with purification and cleanliness. Helps lessen negative energy and its influence on your mood!
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE - The lemon oil is cold pressed and the clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary oils are extracted through steam distillation. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both cleanÂ andÂ fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!