JJRC H37 Elfie Foldable Mini RC Selfie Drone 720P HD Camera FPV Quadcopter Altitude Hold WiFi Phone Control
The JJRC H37 Altitude Hold with HD Camera Selfie Elfie Foldable FPV Image Transmission Mini RC Quadcopter Drone WiFi Phone Control features innovative folding arms for ease of storage and transport. Built mini and agile, it is capable of really cool stunts like 360-degree flips and rolls at the press of a key. What's more, it is equipped with an HD camera. Players can record FPV videos, take aerial pictures, and even take selfies with it. Headless mode avoids the hassle of identifying the head and tail when you start to fly. Altitude hold mode allows for precision, steady hovering at a certain height. It also supports WiFi phone control.
- Innovative folding arms for ease of storage and transport
- Built-in HD camera lets players record FPV videos, take aerial pictures, and even take selfies
- FPV real time transmission, real-time image transmission to the phone screen.
- Headless Mode, the drone flies to any direction you want even though you do not know its orientation.
- One Key Return, After flying the drone for a long time, you can relax a little bit by using this function to make it return to the home point.
- Automatically return to and land at take-off location at the touch of a button
- Built mini and agile, capable of really cool stunts like 360-degree flips and rolls at the press of a key
- G-sensor Control, the G-sensor mode enables the small quadcopter to follow the way you move your smartphone.
- Altitude hold mode allows for precision, steady hovering at a certain height
- APP CONTROL via your phone, (iOS / ANDROID) Supported.
- Hand Launching, you can hold this UAV with your hand and get the take off done easily.
- Air Press Altitude Hold, the quadcopter keeps flying at a certain height in the air thanks to the high-precision barometer.
- Mobile phone control distance up to 40m.
- Brand: JJRC
- Model: H37 ELFIE
- Type: Quadcopter
- Video Resolutions: 720P
- Features: Controlled By Phone, WiFi FPV
- Motor Type: Brushed Motor
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Channel: 4-Channels
- Night Flight: Yes
- Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
- Control Distance: About 40m
- Functions: Rise, Fall, Fly Forward / Backward, Turn Left / Right, Fly Sideward, Hover, To Speed Up, Pitch, 3D Roll, Auto Return, FPV, Camera, Record Video, Take Photo, Fixed Height, Figure Pass
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh
- Flying Time: 7~8 mins
- Charging Time: about 120mins
- Charging Mode: USB Charging
- Material: Electronic Components, Plastic
- Product weight: 73g
- Product size(folded): 13.5 * 6.5 * 2.5cm / 5.3 * 2.6 * 1.0in
- Product size(unfolded): 16 * 13.5 * 2.5cm / 6.4 * 5.3 * 1.0in
- App Download: QR code on the user manual
Caution for the battery
- USB Charging Adapter are compatible to use with any USB Power Adapter (*Power Adapter are not included by default)
- Don't over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
- Don't put it beside the high temperature condition.
- Don't throw it into fire.
- Don't throw it into water.
- 1 x JJRC H37 Quadcopter (built-in camera)
- 1 x 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Adapter
- 4 x Spare Propeller
- 1 x Manual
Product Safety Disclaimer
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
- This drones are meant for children over the age of 12. For children under the age of 12 parent supervision is advised
- Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
- 1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
- 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
- Why one of the blades does not spin?
- 1. Check the tightness of the blades.
- 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly.
- 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly.
- 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
- How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
- First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
- Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
- 1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency.
- 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
- Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
- 1. Check the tightness of the blades.
- 2. Adjust the trim key.
- 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground.
- 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
- How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
- Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
- How to judge the steering of a motor?
- 1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
- 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
- Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
- 1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity.
- 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
- Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
- Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.