Otter Fibre Color : Key Features :
Unique formula, penetrate and bond into all kind of fibre surface to bring back the original color.
- It restores and enhances the surface appearance especially of embossed surfaces, unlike paints, which will form a thick layer.
- An extremely tough, durable, scratch resistant and flexible formula. Does not peel and flake.
- U.V. Resistance. Long lasting formula at least a year even under bad weather.
- Excellent anti-rust especially for truck underseal.
- Recommended for : Fiberglass, Metal, Vinyl, Leather or Artificial Leather etc.
- Ideal for : Bumper, Tyre, Rusty Wiper Arms, Rubber Trim, Old Dashboards,Rubber or Plastic Floor Mats, Underseal etc.
Otter Fibre Color Helpful Hints :
- Always make sure the surfaces is free of contamination wax, loosen paints, clean and dry.
- Use sponge or Artist brush for texture or grained surface. For smooth surface, we recommend art fine brush.
- In order to minimize the risk of cracking and uneven. It is essential to apply thin coats of color from one end to another one in the direction of the texture grain to obtain a smooth and evenly distributed finish. Building up the layers gradually.
- One coat is recommended, however apply second coat if necessary. If too dry can add a few drop of mineral sprite.
- On leather and synthetics vinyl, otter color will cover any base color. Preferably choose a similar or darker shade for best result.
Color available : Black or Pro Grey only at this moment.
Note : Always test on a small area of surface to verify absorption and drying time before treating the entire surface. Some very smooth composite surface or faded chalky surface will not bond on it.
Pictures show 2 units for illustration purpose. BLACK available and the price is for ONE unit only.
Last Updated @ 6/19/2018 9:00:40 PM
Last Updated @ 6/19/2018 9:02:23 PM
Last Updated @ 12/5/2018 12:57:33 PM