Announcement: No Delivery During Chinese New Year From 30 Jan Until 10 Febuary 2019. Business operation will be resumed back on 11 Feb 2019 (Monday). We're sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thank you.
Don't Use lelong chat system, we won't know you chat with us.
All Order can be receive in 5-8 working days, if not receive , please contact us.
Direct Whatsapp us , www.wasap.my/60105269991
We are Selling Online Only. don't call to ask for location or COD.
Important Shipping Terms
Shipping terms may take 7-10 days to receive on your hand
This digital camera can be used to take photographs and short time videos automatically. It's an ideal product for wildlife hunting, trail, wireless home and outdoor monitoring, property's security etc. With its stealth appearance and mini shape, it is easy to deploy but hard to find out.
- MMS/SMTP: support sending 5 - 30 seconds 1080P video and 16MP/12MP/8MP original size photos to your mobile phone or email account by 3G FDD - LTE network
- FTP function: you can download and watch the videos and full-size pictures of the camera via FTP software
- Wide lens: 3 PIRs are up to 120 degree detection angle
- Short trigger speed: 0.3 second fast trigger time, easy to capture every amazing moment
- 3 working modes to choose: camera, video and camera + video
- Night vision: 42pcs infrared LEDs, provide up to 20 meters/65 ft night vision range
- Waterproof design: with IP65 waterproof grade, making it durable and sturdy. Besides, it performs quite well both indoor and outdoor, even in the heavy rainy environment
- Low power consumption: 8 x AA battery (not included) needed, extremely long time standby life up to 4 - 6 months
- Other function: time-lapse recording, period time shooting, with the timer setting on, the camera can be programmed to only work on the specified period of time every day
- Built-in 2.0 inch TFT color display and 8 keys control panel
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamped on the bottom of pictures and videos
- Lockable and 4 digit passwords protection
- SMS code remote control camera to wake up the camera or send MMS/SMTP
- Easy installation: with the wall mount and mounting belt, it is easy to install this compact trail camera without any professional tool
- Image sensor: 5 megapixels color CMOS
- Memory: Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Detection angle: 120 degree
- TFT display screen: 2.0 inch
- LED: black 940nm
- PIR sensor sight angle: 120 degree
- PIR distance: high/normal/low
- Number of IR LED: 42 LEDs
- Max night vision lighting distance: 65 ft/20 meters
- Triggering time: 0.3 seconds with 3 PIRs
- Triggering interval: 1/5/10/30 seconds (default 1 second)
- Image resolution: 16MP/12MP/8MP
- Multiple photos on one detection: 1/3/6/9
- Video resolution: 1080P/720P/VGA
- Full-size photo transmission: yes
- Video sending: yes (5 - 30 seconds video send by SMTP/FTP)
- Date time imprint: yes
- Time-lapse: yes
- GPS Location: longitude and latitude stamped
- Password security: 4 digital PIN codes
- Remote control: SMS
- Video transmission: 5 - 30 seconds to an email address
- MMS to phone: 1 - 3 phone numbers
- MMS to email: 1 - 3 email addresses
- Stand-by current: 0.1mA
- Stand-by time: max 6 months (8 x AA battery, not included)
- Power supply: 8 x AA battery (not included), external 6V/1A DC
- Waterproof: IP65
- Network support: 3G
- Frequency bands: WCDMA/CDMA2000, MMS, SMTP, FTP, SMS, TIMELAPSE
Optical Zoom Supported: No
Package Size(L x W x H): 17.00 x 12.50 x 11.00 cm / 6.69 x 4.92 x 4.33 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Camera, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Mounting Belt, 1 x Tweezers, 1 x CD, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.