P9 Head Up Display!
P9 HUD is specially designed to avoid the danger of lowering down head to read information, which can project the car dashboard information (e.g. vehicle speed, RPM, fuel consumption, water temperature, voltage) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. This item enables the driver to get the information directly and instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
- Plug and play, automatically adapt to the vehicle type which is in line with OBD II or EUOBD port
- Multi-color design, makes the screen more abundant and easier to read
- Shift reminder, it will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio
- Fatigue driving alarm, after driving for 4 hours, the HUD will give the alarm to remind the driver to have a rest
- Over speed alarm, when the speed is not the same as dashboard, left or right pushing the wave button to adjust
- Brightness adjustable, the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment
- Auto power on/off with the vehicle start up and shut down, effectively protect the car battery, retain the manual switch mode, more easy to control
- Rich contents: speed, RPM, water temperature, voltage, instantaneous/average fuel consumption, driving distance measurement, shift reminders, fatigue driving reminders, low voltage alarm, high water temperature alarm, over speed alarm, engine failure alarm, eliminate the fault code, freely switch between kilometer and mile
- Environment temperature: -40 - 80 Deg.C
- Atmospheric pressure: 86 - 106 kPa
- Relative humidity: 10 - 95pct
- Environmental noise: 60dB (A) and less
- Alarm sound level: 30dB (A) and more
- Working voltage: DC 9 - 16V (DC 12V/400mA)
- Know your vehicle brand. This product works for cars with OBD II agreement or EUOBD agreement. Open the engine hood and find the sticker below it. If it has the words like OBD II CERTIFIED, then it can be installed
- Find out the 16-pin diagnostic link of the vehicle and connect it well with OBD II line
- First time to use: start the engine, the HUD will show the voltage and scan the OBD II program; if it displays the fuel consumption, speed, RPM, it means successful installation; if after a few minutes, it shows the voltage only, please check the device, OBD cable and interface, then turn on again
Product Size(L x W x H): 11.50 x 4.00 x 4.00 cm / 4.53 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 14.50 x 8.70 x 4.70 cm / 5.71 x 3.43 x 1.85 inches
Package Contents: 1 x HUD, 1 x OBD II Cable, 1 x Non-slip Mat, 1 x English Instruction
Account Name: BBB Wonderland
Account Number: 562263519713
WhatsApp Banking Slip
FAST DELIVERY IS OUR PRIORITY TO YOU!*
1. We are using PosLaju or other courier company for our parcel shipping. Please make sure your name, shipping address and contact number is correct. Please note PosLaju service do not ship to PO box address. All orders will be sent out during weekday except public holiday.
2.a) For in stock item, we ship out on the NEXT WORKING DAY if payment are received or cleared before 12noon. Courier company (PosLaju) normally take 1-2 days to make delivery to the address. Sabah and Sarawak may take 2-3 days to make delivery. (Except Saturday, Sunday Public Holidays)
2.b) For pre-order items, we ship out within 3 working days after the payment. Courier company (PosLaju/Others) normally take 7-9 days to make delivery to the address. Sabah and Sarawak may take 9-12 days to make delivery. (Except Saturday, Sunday Public Holidays)
3. For inter-bank or GIRO payment, the order will only be delivered once the transaction of payment is complete which usually takes about 3 working days.
4. All shipment will be carefully packed to avoid damage during the transit.
5. We will inform customer courier tracking number via Lelong Update Shipping Details once an order is shipped. You can enter the tracking number in PosLaju and click Online Shipment Tracking System to check your delivery status.
Note: Some Poslaju tracking links always shown NO RECORD FOUND, which is confusing, please ONLY track your parcels in below link or call 1300-300-300 for latest update.(http://www.pos.com.my/pos/appl/service/sub_poslaju.asp)
6. Delivery sometimes delay is out of our control. Delivery could be delayed due to addressee not around at time of delivery, location address, public holidays or delivery workload of Poslaju.
7. Please contact us if you did not receive your parcel after shipped. We will not responsible for parcel unclaimed after a month from the shipped date.
8. Delivery charges may vary depending on the products and weights. Some large volume / heavy weight item will have additional shipping charge to Sabah / Sarawak.
*Except for out of stock item