This mystical good luck creature is the ninth son of the Heavenly Dragon whose task is to provide the blessings of good wealth and protection. A very fascinating fact about this creature is that it does not have an anus, so that, despite its never-ending appetite, things go in yet never come out. This is a unique symbolism, indicating that money will come to you but never leave. The PiYao can be placed singly or in a pair. When placed as a pair, the Pi Yao becomes known as Tian Lu (Heavenly Protector) and Pi Xi (Evil Dispeller).
The Feng Shui Pi Yao is found in many places in Oriental countries, such as banks, casinos, and finance companies ? anything that has to do with a benefit from monetary gain. Since ancient times, when it served to safeguard the homes of emperors and government officials, the Chinese have always admired and revered this extremely good luck symbol. It is a very loyal creature, and will always attempt to rid its owners life of bad luck and replace it with wealth.
The Pi Yao is believed to offer its owner a minimum of eight blessings, which are named below:
1. Brings fortune and good tidings
2. Producer of good Feng Shui or Earth luck
3. Attracts wealth and prosperity
4. Safeguards the home and the residents in it
5. Exterminates evil, adversity and obstacles
6. Summons windfall luck
7. Protects from accident during travel
8. Appeases Tai Sui
This pair of Pi Yao is made of Obsidian and will serve you a life time. Obsidian is a stone with great power that does wonders for improving self-image and enhancing self-esteem. For those with confidence issues, such as shame or shyness, Obsidian will induce personal development and allow you to overcome any obstacles in your way. A strongly protective stone, it will shield you against negativities or bad intentions, alleviates depression or stress, and disperses unloving thoughts.
This stone will help your mind to recover from any tragedies you endured in the past, and will help you to get past any hard feelings or fear that may have stemmed from these traumas. It facilitates the release of old loves and provides support during change. Obsidian crystal clears confusion and constricting beliefs, bringing clarity to the mind. It helps you to know who you truly are.
Here are some Feng Shui tips on how to make the best out of this lucky charm:
1) If you have recently moved house or have renovated your current home, you should make use of a Feng Shui Pi Yao statuette to ensure only good luck comes your way. For the best effect, keep this good luck charm in your living room or main hall.
2) Individuals with horoscope signs who are in direct or indirect conflict with “Tai Sui” should place the Pi Yao in the area where the annual Grand Duke Jupiter lives, as well as carry a Pi Yao amulet at all times. This is an incredibly potent lucky charm that will assist in appeasing the Grand Duke Jupiter, eliminating any bad luck or negative energy.
3) To safeguard yourself from malicious spirits, people with bad intentions and bad luck, and to replace it all with good fortune, you should either keep this good luck charm on you or beside you as much as possible.
4) It is a widespread belief that tucking lottery tickets under the Feng Shui Pi Yao will serve to bring luck with the lottery. Needless to day, this lucky charm is a favorite among gamblers and investors who often dab their luck in the casino, stock market, lottery, horse racing, football betting or mahjong games.
5) Place a pair of Pi Yao in the sector afflicted by Tai Sui to appease him and prevent misfortunes.
Weight : 750.00g ( 1.65 lbs)
Dim: 4x1.5x3.25 in each (10x4x8 cm)