Item: Palmer's Stretch Marks Massage Cream (125g)
Place of Origin
We provide combine shipping. Click here to see all products we're selling.
Direct Payment (Save additional payment charges)
(1) Email us: contact[at]vitamart[dot]my
(2) Payable to :
Bank Account No.: CIMB Bank: 8600948946
We ship to whole Malaysia using Pos Laju (1-3 Working Days). For International buyers, we ship using International Registered Mail (7-12 Working Days). Please contact us contact[at]vitamart[dot]my) if you prefer other shipping methods.
These notices, terms and conditions together with the Policies constitute the entire Agreement between Vitamart.my and the user and supersede and cancel all prior agreements, claims, representations and understandings.
We reserve the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
USE OF SITE
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
TERMINATION AND EFFECT TO TERMINATION
Following are the conditions that apply to returns of products:
1. Please note that, international sales, (herein refer to the sales shipped to outside region of Malaysia), all the international orders are non-refundable due costly freight charges.
2. In case the parcel is returned to us because of non payment of duty tax, unclaimed, several failed attemps to consignee, wrong delivery adress and etc, your money will be credited back to you. And total amount of credit is after deduction of handling cost, shipping cost, banking charges and 20% from the purchase price (for restocking fee) and other costs incurred if any.
3. Only products in unopened original packaging that have not be tampered with or used in any manner or that are damaged or defective upon delivery may be returned to Company for a refund or exchange.
4. Products must be returned to Company within 14 days of delivery using a mailing method that allows for shipment tracking.
5. You should inspect products for damage upon delivery. If you notice any damage or believe a product is defective, you should contact us immediately to file a report. However, in order to qualify to receive a refund or exchange for any such claim, you need to contact us no later than 7 days from delivery and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number in accordance with the procedure described below. Upon receipt, Company will make a determination, in its reasonable discretion, whether a product claimed to be damaged or defective was actually damaged or defective when originally delivered to you.
6. Prior to returning products, you must contact Company and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorize number, which number must be written on the copy of the shipping invoice that you will enclose with the returned product. To obtain the Return Merchandise Authorization number, send an email to Customer Service to contact[at]vitamart[dot]my and provide your order number, full name, contact number, shipping address and email address.
7. Products must be returned with the original shipping box, packing materials, as well as ALL COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES and a copy of the shipping invoice.
8. Refunds will only be issued in the same form as was used for payment.
9. Shipping charges are non-refundable. However, replacement products will be shipped free of charge, except where expedited shipping is requested.
10. Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
9, Jalan Bulan,
11. Company will not accept merchandise that has been used, altered or damaged. Company is not responsible in the event that returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
12. Only products purchased through the Website may be returned to Company in accordance with this return policy. Company products purchased through any other outlet are subject to the return policies applicable to such outlets.
13. Company reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange any product that does not meet the above requirements.