The pocket size compact camera comes with a powerful LEICA zoom lens ranging from a wide 24mm to a 720mm focal length and high performance 20.3MP MOS sensor mean it's never been easier to make travel moments last forever
From Wide to Close
When you just can't get closer, the powerful 30x optical zoom of the LUMIX TZ95 helps you get the shot. Featuring a world-famous LEICA DC lens, its powerful zoom offers incredible flexibility, ranging from 24mm-720mm. Perfect for capturing the sights; both near and far.
Big Sensor in a Pocket-sized Body
Just because the sun goes down, doesn't mean your camera has to as well. Keep capturing into the night, with the powerful 20.3MP MOS sensor of the TZ95. More detail, more colour and more clarity, even in low light.
Perfect Sight in Any Light
Sometimes, harsh sunlight makes even the brightest camera screens difficult to see. The LUMIX TZ95 features a 2330K-dot Live View Finder with a high magnification of 0.53x (35mm.equiv.) which automatically turns on when you lift the camera to your eye, so you can see every detail and capture the shot you're looking for.
Capture the Perfect Moment
The unique 4K PHOTO featire allows you capture the perfect moment by selecting a frame froma video sequence shot at 30fps and saving it as an 8-megapixel-equivalent high resolution image. Don't miss those fleeting moments!
180 degree tiltable for Panorama Selfie
With a 180 degree tiltable touch screen you can get the perfect selfie. With the Panorama Selfie mode you can even invite your friends to be part of the image and use an impressive landscape as the background.
Shoot First. Focus Later
Panasonic's 4K technology gives you the remarkable capability of refocusing an image even after it has been taken. Select the in-focus area after shooting with the Post Focus function. With newly added Focus Stacking function you can combine several images with different focus distances in order to get the perfect focus range in your image. Especially helpful in macro photography where you have a shallow depth of field.
We normally ship out orders within 1-3 or 3-5 working days (as advised on our product listings). Should there be any unforeseen delay beyond our control, we will advise customers as soon as possible so that you are aware of the timing of arrival.
Gdex Express is our current default courier service. Normally you will get it on the next working day or the following day for areas outside main cities.
Once shipped, we will advise you the tracking number via lelong / email. In the event we are unable to ship out within 3 working days, we will usually inform you on the delay.
Can I Self Collect
Please call us to make an appointment first prior to your visit so that we can check the availability of the model/product as our stocks are sold from time to time and our webstore product listings may not reflect the up to date stock status. Certain items are also not available for self pick-up as these could be special offers available for online orders directly shipped from our warehouse only.
Insurance / Covering for Item Lost / Damage:
Please note that maximum compensation from the courier company for Lost / Damage item during delivery is RM100. If you need insurance coverage, please call us to arrange for it and also pay for the additional insurance coverage fees.
Please read our listing carefully before you order with us as we will not be responsible if you had not read our terms and conditions correctly.
Orders will only be shipped out after we have received payment in our bank account and/or Netpay payment is approved and verified.
We reserve the right to alter or amend our terms and conditions of our listing and our store without prior notice.
1. Warranty is usually for 1 year from order date (or as stated otherwise in product listing).
2. Only Cameras, Camcorders and Lens will be covered by the warranty. All other accesories that come with the camera, lens and camcorder are not covered with warranty.
3. We shall only be liable for the cost of repairing the unit if it is certified as manufacturer defects by the manufacturer service center. In the event the faulty unit is not repairable, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace with a newer model as the faulty unit may not have parts available/stock to repair/replace.
4. We do not bear the return postage for any warranty claim. We also do not bear any cost of repair if the defect is caused by misuse or mishandling by user.
5. The warranty will become void and invalid if the serial numbers of your item does not match with our record or if your serial numbers has been scratched, peeled off, or disappeared.
6. The warranty on all products (regardless of whether the products are waterproof or not) do not cover any damage caused by water or any form of liquid. We will also not be responsible for any damage caused by the leakage of waterproof housing / case / bag.
7. In the event of a dispute, Asiagadget reserves the right to decide on the final outcome on the warranty of the product.