Two batteries per charge
Smart Charging Control
Detects battery voltage and condition for faster charging
Charging Time Approx. 2 hours
2 x eneloop AA cells
- · Charges any combination of up to four AA/AAA together
- · Four LED charging progress indicators
- · Auto voltage (AC 100 V–240V) ideal for travel (requires plug adapter)
- · Timer control with automatic shutoff
Smart & Quick charger - BQ CC16 - For heavy users
The microprocessor controlled Smart & Quick charger CC16 is perfectly made for the demanding user. The plug is molded to the case for direct use into an A/C wall socket. A very special feature is the individual charging, whereas each single cell gets charged on its own. The charging progress gets checked and ended for each single cell via Peak-Cut-Control.
BQ-CC16 with 4 AA eneloop
|Input part Structure
||Plug in and attachment plug
||Smart Charge1/-ΔV /Timer
||LED x 2 Charging: ON, Full charged: OFF
||AA x 1, 2, 3, 4 / AAA x 1, 2, 3, 4 cells
AA: Approx 2hours/4hours [2,000mAh]
AAA: Approx 1.5hours/3hours [800mAh]
|Charger size (cm) (W x H x D)
||6,5 x 10,5 x 7,5
Panasonic’s Eneloop Pro unique features at a glance
- Low self discharge rechargeable battery.
- Minimum capacity 2450mAh, normal capacity 2550 mAh
- Provides high power performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C).
- Can be recharged up to 500 times.
- Combines the best features of AA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries.
- Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use right out of the package.
- Maintain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage, 70% after 5 years storage.
- Stable voltage with longer power life than alkaline batteries.
- No memory effect – batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained.
- Provide long lasting power while saving costs.
- 100% genuine, made in Japan, highest quality guaranteed.
1 year Warranty ( Quality Guarantee )