- Air-cond compressor for Perodua Myvi
- 100% New Stock
- Kindly specify car model, cc, and car year when purchasing.
- Professional installation & full air-cond service is available in our outlet with varied charges
Our company established at Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur since 1982. We have more than 30 years experience in servicing car air conditioning. Our team has extensive knowledge on every car air conditioning parts, such as Compressor, Hose, Condenser, Cooling Coil, Cabin Air Filter, Receiver Drier and Expansion Valve.
About Air-Cond Compressor
The purpose of the compressor is to circulate the refrigerant in the system under pressure, this concentrates the heat it contains.
- At the compressor, the low pressure gas is changed to high pressure gas.
- This pressure buildup can only be accomplished by having a restriction in the high pressure side of the system. This is a small valve located in the expansion valve.
The compressor has reed valves to control the entrance and exit of refrigerant gas during the pumping operation. These must be firmly seated.
- An improperly seated intake reed valve can result in gas leaking back into the low side during the compression stroke, raising the low side pressure and impairing the cooling effect.
- A badly seated discharge reed valve can allow condensing or head pressure to drop as it leaks past the valve, lowering the efficiency of the compressor.
Two service valves are located near the compressor as an aid in servicing the system.
- One services the high side, it is quickly identified by the smaller discharge hose routed to the condenser.
- One is used for the low side, the low side comes from the evaporator, and is larger than the discharge hose
The compressor is normally belt-driven from the engine crankshaft. Most manufacturers use a magnetic-type clutch which provides a means of stopping the pumping of the compressor when refrigeration is not desired.
Note: As the price is varied due to different models, the buyer has to specify the car model, year made and condition required on the item before purchased.
CONTACT US for the latest price of any other car model.
* Feel FREE to visit/contact us for any car air-cond related inquiries *
Sykt Aksesori Kereta Sungai Wang [金河汽车冷气装饰]
651-3, Batu 4, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah,
Taman Rainbow, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel/SMS/Whatsapp: 016-618 8613 (Mon-Sat, 9am-7pm)
Google Location Link: https://goo.gl/maps/BiD2zLiYPhm
Waze Location Link: https://waze.com/ul/hw2861v8zr