We are an established company based in Segamat, Johor. We have 20 years experience in selling car air conditioning parts such as Compressor, Cooling Coil, Condenser, Cabin Air Filter, Drier and Expansion Valve. We expanded our business in KL 4 years ago.
We have sold many OEM cabin air filters/air-cond dust filter online successfully for the past 4 years in some of the Malaysian Community forums. We have received many positive feedbacks from our clients. We have also been awarded Top-rated seller as well as Power Seller in a well-known American E-Commerce company.
Our cliens are happy with the good quality of our products as well as the fast delivery service that we have provided to them. We promise we will provide the best service to Lelong's members as well.
About Perodua Viva 2007-2014 Cabin Air Filter
Perodua Viva 2007-2014 cabin air filter consists of filtering material which is capable of physical filtration, sieving, diffusion, interception and inertial impaction. This high-efficiency filtering material makes the effective collection of sub-micron particles possible.
It is suitable for the Perodua Viva year 2007-2014.
What is a Cabin Air Filter?
The cabin air filter is a high particulate filtration medium that goes that is attached to the outside air intake of your vehicle's ventilation system. This device helps to improve air quality and filter out pollution from the air that circulates inside the vehicle. Most air filters are made from a pleated paper construction, using a variety of different filtration media. Some are a cotton and paper blend, while others are basically extremely miniaturized paper filters similar to the air filter of your car's intake system. There are some that are just a formed and shaped cotton filter in a cartridge.
Benefits of Installing A New Perodua Viva 2007-2014 Cabin Air Filter
- It cleans incoming air for the car\u2019s air conditioning system.
- It helps to trap pollen, bacteria, dust, and exhaust gases that may find their way into your car\u2019s air conditioning system.
- It makes the interior of your car a healthier place and is capable of protecting the passengers inside your car.
- It helps to protect your car's air-cond cooling coil & blower.
Benefits of Changing A New Perodua Viva 2007-2014 Cabin Air Filter
- It avoids wasting your car's housepower as a dirty cabin air filter can cause your car\u2019s air conditioning system to run less efficiently, which will waste horsepower.
- It increases the amount of air flow into the passenger compartment.
- It helps to reduce the temperature in the passenger compartment. As a result, it helps to reduce the work load of your car\u2019s air conditioning system.
How Often Should You Change a Cabin Air Filter?
Generally speaking, most car manufacturers recommend that the cabin air filter should be changed at least once a year or every 12,000 to 15,000km.
Perodua Viva 2007-2014 Cabin Air Filter Installation Guide
This item is a DIY item. You can install it easily by following this installation guide.