Philips - Master Actinic BL TL-D 15W/10 Secura UV-A Blacklight
The Philips MASTER Actinic BL TL-D Secura family combines multiple benefits in one lamp. These lamps have the perfect spectrum for attracting insects. Also, they have virtually no UV-B output, and so are perfectly safe. Furthermore, they have the special "MASTER" coating to improve the efficiency, initial UV-A output and maintenance of the lamp.
They have a special "Secura" sleeve that keeps all glass and components together in the case of accidental breakage. This eliminates the risk of glass splinters showering down on food preparation areas, for example. And that is why it meets the strict HACCP requirements.
What's more, with the lowest mercury content in the industry and being 100% lead-free, combined with their high efficiency, these lamps represent the best choice for the environment.
Emits long-wave UV-A radiation in the 350-400nm range.
Applications, Insect traps, Electronic Fly Killers (EFKs).
Why choose Philips MASTER Actinic BL lamps for insect traps?
• Optimized performance to attract most insects
• Consistent quality and reliability
• Secura version available with shatterproof sleeve to help keep glass and components together in case of lamp breakage
• Good environmental choice, 100% lead-free
• Wide range of lamps for existing and new insect trap units, including compact lamps for new designs and smaller equipment
Technical Specifications [Summary]:
Brand : Philips, Master
Model: Actinic BL TL-D 15w/10 Secura
Capacity: 15 Watts
Average Life: 15000 hours