1) Saving electricity up to 15%-35%
2) Stabilize the voltage, and prevent the voltage instability, prolong the lifespan of equipment
3) Improve electrical efficiency and power factor
4) Easy to use, no wiring and maintenance required
5) Just plug the electricity saver in any 90-250v electrical outlet in your home or office
6) Technical parameter :
* Rated voltage : 90v - 250v
* Rated frequency : 50hz - 60hz
7) Suitable for use in homes, shops, restaurant, office, factory ( single phase ), etc
8) Suitable for the following electronic equipments : Air-condition, Washing Machine, Fanner, Refrigerator, TV, PC, Florescent Light, Water Pump, Light Pump etc
What will you get ?
1) 1 unit of 2nd Generation Electricity-Saving Box / Power Saver ( Aus / NZ )
1) Is it legal ?
It is a common appliance you can plug into any outlet of your home. It is absolutely legal and approved & certified.
2) Is it safe to use ESB ?
ESB has passed many tests and verifications at various certification levels, and has demonstrated its capability to engender savings up to 10%25 or more on electrical power usage. It has been inspected under strict conditions and is almost a zero defect product with high safety, non heat generating and non electrical energy consumption. It stabilizes voltage, reduces current, enhances PF of appliances, and extends the life of appliances.
3) How to use ?
Plug into any sockets of line of prolonging. Use one or several saving box according to the quantities of devices.
4) Why use ESB ?
All electrical equipment / appliances efficiency reduces with time, as appliances age, it will consume more power without being realized, hence higher electricity bills.
Due to many appliances in one household each with different power and current requirements affects voltage and current consumption. Unstable supply voltages increase in resistance due to wire size and poor power supply which may result in power loss.
Extra electrical power can also be lost naturally (wire loss) or at the instant of turning on the power equipment.
5) Do I need a qualified technician / electrician to install the ESB ?
In most installations, you will not require any help in installing the devices. Just plug them into any wall socket and let them start saving.
Last Updated @ 4/16/2016 10:02:59 PM