No Power Spindle Assembly Small Lathe Accessories Trimming Belt Drill Chuck Set
- The shipper and the synchronous wheel are equipped with the gasket isolation of 1mm to lock tightly.
- The rotation is smooth and without phase grinding, and the accuracy is good.
- No power spindle, precision machining by grinding machine, precision of 0.005mm, that is, a high-precision spindle with less than one wire.
- DIY bench drill, bench mill, table saw and so on.
- Through the connecting rod, the shaft sleeve link is eliminated, and the drill clamp is installed directly, so the accuracy is higher.
- The non-powered spindle (Mohs drill chuck connecting rod) is precision machined with a grinding machine with an accuracy of 0.005MM. Can be used to make bench drills, bench mills, table saws, etc.
1. Pay attention to the mounting direction of the bearing, and carefully look at the description diagram or video.
2. Do not damage the bearing blindly. Patience and carefulness are the key points of mechanical work.
3. Various methods: to activate the brain and complete the assembly.
4. The sliding block and the contact surface of the synchronous wheel shall be separated by a gasket to prevent phase grinding. The gasket is small. Don't lose it.
Material: Chrome Vanadium Alloy
Application: Hardware Tool
Package weight: 0.192 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.00 x 3.00 x 2.00 cm / 4.33 x 1.18 x 0.79 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 6.00 x 6.00 cm / 5.12 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Drill Chuck Connecting Rod, 1 x XL20T 10mm Hole Synchronization Wheel, 1 x 10mm Hole Slider ( Including 2 Bearings ), 1 x 1.5 - 13mm B16 Drill Chuck, 1 x M10 Shaft Sleeve ( Icluding Shaft Socket Wrench, Synchronous Wheel Wrench, Drill Clamp Key )