POWERTEC 71080 Plastic Center Finder â€“ Wood Turner Tools Series
Introducing the Plastic Center Finder by POWERTEC. This little plastic tool is designed to provide you with a quick, easy and highly accurate means of finding the exact center of your wood stock/ work piece. It takes all of the guesswork out of finding the center of various sized pieces of wood. It possesses a 90 degree V-STOP perfect for square, octagonal and large round shapes, as well as a 60 degree V-STOP ideal for hexagonal and smaller round (circular) shapes â€“ allowing you to find symmetry and balance in your work piece, no matter the shape. Centering Capacity: - Round, Octagon, and Square Stock Capacity: 8 inches - Hexagon Stock Capacity: 5 Â¾ Inches Design and Build Quality: Our center finder tool features a lightweight, yet impact resistant construction. It is made with premium plastic material, and intended for long lasting durability. The POWERTEC 71080 stands out with a creative orange color, and is semitransparent for optimal project visibility. Commonly Used For: - Drilling Applications - Mounting on a lathe - Scribing a circle for bandsaw cutting - Bowl & Vase Making - Creating Dowels - Jewelry Making - Piping Projects - Toy Making - Wood Turning Projects - So much more!
- INCLUDES: (1) Center Finder Tool
- FUNCTION: Provides you with a quick, easy and accurate method of finding the center on a piece of wood stock
- VERSATILE: Used by professional woodworkers and DIY enthusiast to find the exact center of any round, square, or octagonal wood piece (up to 8â€) or hexagonal wood pieces (up to 5-3/4â€)
- QUALITY: Manufactured with a premium, lightweight design that features impact-resistant plastic for long-term durability â€“ plus this center finder woodworking tool possesses a colored, semitransparent profile for optimal visibility
- EASY TO USE: To find the center, simply place tool on corner, mark a line, rotate it 90 degrees and mark a second line