Professional Pedicure Tools Set 12 in 1 Foot File Kit Dead Skin Callus Remover Stainless Steel Foot Care Kit for Women Men Home Travel Salon - Nail Files and Multi-purpose Scissors Included
- [DURABLE PREMIUM MATERIAL] Sirabe pedicure kit is made of durable and high quality stainless steel and plastic, which means you can use our premium foot file tools to care your feet and keep your feet healthy and comfortable.
- [NEW DESIGN] Our pedicure kit are equipped with 5replacement coarse sandpaper file and 5replacement fine sandpaper file. When you replace the blade of callus shaver, first hold the protruding part with your hand, you can remove the buckle, pour out the old blade, replace it with a new blade to align and install the buckle.
- [WHAT YOU CAN GET] You will get 12-in-1 pedicure Kit - foot file rasp*1, coarse sandpaper file*5, fine sandpaper file*5, dead skin pusher*1, nail clippers*1, nail file*1, callus shaver(foot planer)*1, blade*5, dead skin shears*1, stainless steel push *2, multi-purpose scissors*1.
- [FIT FOR BOTH PROFESSIONAL AND HOME USE] Our Pedicure foot rasp set is fit for both professional and home salon use, perfect for removing dead skin, hard skin, callus, corn and so on, besides, the nail clippers can care for nails and multi-purpose scissors can provide multi-purpose trimming effect.
- [BUY WITH CONFIDENCE] Buy with confidence, if you are not satisfied with our pedicure set, please feel free to message us at the first time, we will always at yours.
Stainless Steel Foot Care Kit for Women Men Home Travel Salon - Nail Files and Multi-purpose Scissors Included.
These are perfect foot file kit for foot corn treatment, foot callus removing and leaving you with healthy and beautiful feet !
1.Pedicure Tools can be used in dry and wet, but I suggest that you soak your feet in warm water for about 10-15 minutes before using callus remover to remove dead skin and calluses.
2.After remove the dead skin and calluses, you'd better use the fine sandpaper file to smooth your feet to get better effection.
3.Finally, put some feet cream or mousturizer to keep the softness and moisture.,
Step 1. Use polished flakes for the first time to effectively remove stubborn dead skin.
Step 2. Use coarse sandpaper to remove remaining dead skin.
Step 3. Use fine sandpaper to smooth the skin.,,