Professional Universal Magnetic Adjustable Camber Gauge..
The Professional Magnetic Camber Gauge measures the Camber angle on the wheel hub or brake disc and allows on-car adjustment to ensure correct wheel alignment. This is a useful tool for setting Camber angles after dismantling and re-assembling of the suspension and is an ideal track day companion.
This easy to use magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or brake disc and graduates +/- 6 degrees and comes supplied in a durable storage case.
Save on expensive repair costs and down time by using the Professional Magnetic Camber Gauge.
Please read the complete fitting instructions and check package components before fitment. These fitting instructions are to be used as a guide and in conjunction with workshop manual.
**It is recommended that:**
-all work to be carried out by a licensed technician;
-all safety precautions adhered to;
-wheel alignment to be checked and adjusted as required after any suspension work.
-All fasteners must be tensioned to manufacturer’s torque settings.
-Made in Taiwan.
1. To zero the gauge, use a spirit level, offer the gauge up to the vertical level and adjust the bubble to the zero point with the adjusting knob under the gauge.
2.With the vehicle on level ground, attach the gauge to the brake disc through an opening on the wheel with the scale facing upwards and read off the camber angle.
3. To add camber, measure the original camber as above, and jack up the car with the steering locked in the straight ahead position.
4. Fit the camber gauge on the disc and zero the gauge.
5. Fit the camber adjusting bolt and adjust the bolt to the desired increase or decrease off the angle.
6. Drive the car to settle the suspension then re-check the camber angle whilst the car is on level ground.
PRICE RM190.00..(MY Professional Tools)..
MY Power Tools (002051714-K)
Add : 37, Jalan Temenggung 21/9, Seksyen 9,
Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200 Cheras, Selangor.
(Just Opposite the NSK Shopping Mall Mahkota Cheras)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. / Fax. : 603-9074 6934
Contact : Jimmy Chuah .. 6012-233 2036
Thanks for viewing our ads.. We assured the best quality and services..
Last Updated @ 5/1/2019 4:06:08 PM