· - A gentle antiseptic cream that fights germs effectively.
· - Creates a protective shield that minimize contact between baby's skin and impurities (ie. germs and bacterias in baby's stool and urine).
· - Suitable for prevention and treatment of nappy rash, nappy redness, heat or dribble rashes in infants.
· - Relief symptoms of atopic or infantile eczema.
How do I know if my child suffers from nappy rash?
What happens if nappy rash is not treated immediately?
The rash will spread and may result in the following complications requiring medical attention.
· Appearance of scaly skin blisters or ulcer around the nappy area.
· A high temperature when rash becomes infected with bacteria or fungi.
How can I prevent my baby from having nappy rash?
1. Change the nappy once it becomes wet or soiled.
2. Wash and dry baby’s bottom thoroughly. When possible, air-dry the nappy area.
3. Apply Pureen nappy rash cream to baby’s bottom.
4. Allow 1-2 minutes for Pureen nappy rash cream to dry before putting on a new nappy.
Why you should use Pureen Nappy Rash Cream?
Pureen Nappy Rash Cream prevents and treats nappy rash in three ways:
1. 2 gentle but effective antiseptics to eliminate bacteria that causes nappy rash whilst preventing possible secondary infections.
2. Zinc Oxide to form a protective barrier on your baby’s skin to protect the skin against moisture and chemical irritants from your baby’s waste materials.
3. Giving your baby’s delicate skin protection.
Besides treatment and prevention of nappy rash, what other indication can Pureen Nappy Rash Cream be used for?
Last Updated @ 1/13/2018 8:44:17 PM
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5