• Market-leading dry block heating systems combining superb temperature control and uniformity with high quality design and great versatility. A premium product range at an affordable price.
• Accurate, reproducible, rapid and safe dry bath heating of your samples - due to advanced temperature control combined with high quality, precision-engineered blocks providing excellent thermal contact
• Choice of models with interchangeable blocks or with fixed microtube blocks
• Versatile range of interchangeable heating blocks to fit any sample tube or plate - from our standard range of blocks, or custom-made blocks to suit your application
• Full range of models and options for basic through to more sophisticated applications
• Heating range ambient + 5°C to 130°C (all three QBD models) or ambient + 5°C to 200°C (QBH2)
• Rapid heat-up time
• Stability and uniformity ± 0.1°C
• Integral timer function optional external probe for in-sample or in-block temperature control
• Robust, compact, contemporary design
• Block extraction tool included as standard, for easy and safe removal of blocks
CIMB (MY LABORATORIES SERVICES)
WITHIN 1 WEEK FOR STOCK, 2-3 MONTHS IF NON-STOCK
Return policy : subject to review, please check on the spot before accepting
EQUIPMENT 1 YEARS AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT.