RHA - 503ATC Portable Refractometer Freezing Point Detector Electrolyte Hydrometer
This product is made by using the principle that different liquids have different refractive indices. It is designed to measure the freezing point of battery solution and antifreeze. Through the measured results can know glycol and propylene glycol based antifreeze system freezing point and automobile front window cleaning liquid freezing point, but also can be used to detect the specific gravity of lead-acid battery electrolyte and use state, for the preparation, detection of antifreeze, electrolyte provides a great convenience.
- With a clear scale line, the precision is high, more practical.
- The glass prism design makes the reading more clear.
- Portable with compact design, convenient for daily use.
- With automatic temperature compensation design, more reliable.
- Easy to operate, can be used to measure the freezing point of antifreeze and glass water.
- It can also be used to measure the specific gravity of electrolytes.
- Equipped with a storage case, convenient for carrying and storing.
1. Open the cover plate and carefully wipe the detection prism with a soft cloth.
2. Use the dropper to take the solution to be tested and drop a few drops on the detection prism.
3. Then gently close the cover plate while avoiding bubbles to spread the solution over the prism surface.
4. Aim the light inlet plate of the instrument at the light source or bright place, and observe the field of view through the eyepiece.
5. Turn the eyepiece to adjust the hand-wheel so that the blue and white dividing line of the field of view become clear.
6. The scale value of the dividing line between blue and white is the concentration of the solution.
Package weight: 0.273 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 20.50 x 8.50 x 5.50 cm / 8.07 x 3.35 x 2.17 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Refractometer, 1 x Dropper, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Storage Case