The RØDE VideoMic Pro is a true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
At the heart of the VideoMic Pro is an all-new 1/2" condenser capsule that provides broadcast-quality audio via a 3.5mm minijack connector (outputting the mono signal to both left and right channels) with an incredibly low self-noise of just 14db. A super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that surrounding audio is minimised, and your recording is focused on the subject in front of the camera.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® based shock mounting system separates the VideoMic Pro capsule and electronics from its mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
Easily accessible on the rear face of the microphone are the power, filter and level controls. In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
Below these controls are the level settings, which attenuate or boost the recorded level as required. The -10dB level attenuation (or PAD) is ideal for recording loud sound sources, such as live music, motorsport, or interviews where the subject is very close to the camera. The +20dB level boost is designed for use with DSLR cameras, allowing the user to reduce the camera's preamp level (or mic-input level), effectively reducing the amount of noise generated by the camera's comparatively low quality audio circuitry.
The microphone uses a standard sized shoe mount for on camera use, and features a 3/8" thread in the base of the mount for easy boom pole mounting.
The VideoMic pro is battery powered, and provides over 70 hours recording from a single 9V battery.
We normally ship out orders within 1-3 or 3-5 working days (as advised on our product listings). Should there be any unforeseen delay beyond our control, we will advise customers as soon as possible so that you are aware of the timing of arrival.
Gdex Express is our current default courier service. If you prefer Poslaju, kindly advise us when you place your order. Normally you will get it on the next working day or the following day for areas outside main cities.
Once shipped, we will advise you the tracking number via lelong / email. In the event we are unable to ship out within 3 working days, we will usually inform you on the delay.
Can I Self Collect
We have a retail store in Low Yat Plaza. If you wish to visit us at our retail store, please call us to make an appointment first prior to your visit so that we can check the availability of the model/product as our stocks are sold from time to time and our webstore product listings may not reflect the up to date stock status. Certain items are also not available for self pick-up as these could be special offers available for online orders directly shipped from our warehouse only.
Insurance / Covering for Item Lost / Damage:
Please note that maximum compensation from the courier company for Lost / Damage item during delivery is RM100. If you need insurance coverage, please call us to arrange for it and also pay for the additional insurance coverage fees.
Please read our listing carefully before you order with us as we will not be responsible if you had not read our terms and conditions correctly.
Payment must be completed within 3 days after our auction ends.
Orders will only be shipped out after we have received payment in our bank account and/or Netpay payment is approved and verified.
We reserve the right to alter or amend our terms and conditions of our listing and our store without prior notice.
1. Warranty shall apply for 1 year from order date (or longer if stated accordingly on product listing).
2. Only Cameras, Camcorders and Lens will be covered by the warranty. All other accesories that come with the camera, lens and camcorder are not covered with warranty.
3. We shall only be liable for the cost of repairing the unit if it is certified as manufacturer defects by the manufacturer service center. In the event the faulty unit is not repairable, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace with a newer model as the faulty unit may not have parts available/stock to repair/replace.
4. We do not bear the return postage for any warranty claim. We also do not bear any cost of repair if the defect is caused by misuse or mishandling by user.
5. The warranty will become void and invalid if the serial numbers of your item does not match with our record or if your serial numbers has been scratched, peeled off, or disappeared.
6. The warranty on all products (regardless of whether the products are waterproof or not) do not cover any damage caused by water or any form of liquid. We will also not be responsible for any damage caused by the leakage of waterproof housing / case / bag.
7. In the event of a dispute, Asiagadget reserves the right to decide on the final outcome on the warranty of the product.