Display and Configuration
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) flaunts a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels and renders a sharp and impressive pixel density of 236ppi. Thee touchscreen phone is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 processor clubbed with 2GB RAM and Adreno 510 graphics processor which work together to deliver fast and smooth performance while navigating between screen and applications. The phone sails on Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system and is available in Gold, Black and White colours.
Camera and Battery
The J7 2016 is stacked with a standard 13MP primary camera with CMOS image sensor and LED flash features which lets you click sharp and clear images. The other inbuilt camera features include Auto Flash, Face detection, Geo tagging, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR) and Touch to focus etc. The camera records videos in full HD resolution. For video calls and selfies, it sports a 5MP front camera accompanied by another LED flash. The device is backed by a powerful 3,300mAh battery which offers a talk time of 23 hours on 3G as claimed by the company.
Storage and Connectivity
To store data and files, the J7 houses an inbuilt memory of 16GB and if it falls short of your requirement, there is a microSD card slot which supports storage capacity of up to 128GB. The device is compatible with 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, USB Port, microUSB 2.0, HDMI Port, A-GPS and Bluetooth.
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Recently Viewed Items
After payment (bank in / ATM or online transfer), please send the bank in slip / online transaction screen to us via email OR whatsapp with the following details to speed up your delivery:
1. Order id / Model
2. Payment date and amount.
3. Upload Scan/screen shot of bank transfer/deposit slip as a proof of payment.
4. Receiver full name.
5. Shipping address and contact number
1. Your orders will be processed on a daily basis on business / working days, which is Monday to Friday, NOT including weekend, National / State Public Holiday and Emergency / Special Holiday declared by Government / State
2. For bank in / ATM or online transfer, delivery will be arranged after full payment received.
3. Appointed Courier Service: GDex
4. Domestic Shipment (Within Malaysia): Shipping may take 1-3 business days from the date of shipment.
5. Free shipping for goods below 1kg. However, customer will need to bear the courier cost for any additional weight imposed on the product. Omaiya Store will advise our customer, should there be any additional cost.
WE DO NOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE IF YOU:
1. Simply change your mind; or
2. Purchased the wrong product; damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factor beyond our control; or no proof of purchase is provided.
Upon receiving the item, if there is ANY defect/damage, please email / whatsapp the notification with supporting proof for affected item and IMEI Number of the mobile phone within 24 hours of receiving the item. Otherwise NO defect/damage claim will be entertained.
Product must be sent back to us (within 3 working days from the date of received) in an original condition (new and unused) with:
- Item in original condition with no defect (other than those already inherent upon receipt).
- No scratch, damage, breakage whatsoever (other than those already inherent upon receipt).
- No modifying of any part of the item.
- Original packaging and all accessories must be complete, including free gift.
- Readable IMEI number / Serial number on the handset-back label.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5