DAC/Amps: They’re Sooooo Last Decade
Don’t get stuck with dumpster fodder when DAC technology changes—choose Jotunheim and be ready for today…and the future. Configure Jotunheim to your needs: use it as just an amp, or add an internal DAC or phono preamp. In the future, you’ll be able to easily upgrade to a different module—maybe even something beyond a DAC or phono preamp.
Ready For Any Headphone
IEMs? Sure. HE-6? Sure. If this means nothing to you, just be confident that you can plug any headphone into Jotunheim and get great sound, with ultimate power and authority. Balanced or single-ended—it doesn’t matter. With 5W output into 32 ohms from the balanced outputs, Jotunheim has tons of power to spare.
Ready for Any Powered Monitor or Power Amp
Balanced and single-ended preamp outs mean that Jotunheim is ready for any powered desktop monitor—or to plug into those gigadollar monoblocks you’ve been eyeing.
Select high or low gain with the flick of a front-panel switch, for compatibility with both easy-to-drive and hard-to-drive headphones. Select balanced input, single-ended input, and an optional DAC, phono, or input module:
Unique Pivot Point Gain Stage
Jotunheim's gain stage is a unique, inherently balanced, fully discrete current feedback topology that provides both balanced and single-ended output without the need for splitters or summers. It provides extremely wide bandwidth and excellent measured performance—together with the advantages of constant, low feedback across the entire audio band. What does all this techno-talk mean? In English, excellent performance from all inputs and outputs.
Made in USA. Really.
By “made in USA,” we mean made in USA. The vast majority of the total production cost of Jotunheim—chassis, boards, assembly, etc—goes to US companies manufacturing in the US.
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20Khz, -0.1db, 2Hz-700KHz, -3dB
Balanced Headphone Output:
Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 7500mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 5000mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 3000mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 900mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 600 ohms: 500mW RMS per channel
Single-Ended Headphone Output:
Maximum Power, 16 ohms: 2500mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 1500mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 800mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 350mW RMS per channel
Maximum Power, 600 ohms: 175mW RMS per channel
THD: <0.001%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 1V RMS
IMD: <0.0015%, CCIR
SNR: >109db, A-weighted, referenced to 1V RMS
Crosstalk: >-70dB, 20 Hz-20KHz
Output Impedance: Less than 0.1 ohms, balanced or SE, at both gain settings
Gain: 2 (6dB) or 8 (14dB), selectable via front switch
Inputs: Balanced XLR and Single-Ended RCA, selectable via front switch
Outputs: Balanced headphone (4-pin XLR), single-ended headphone (1/4” TRS), balanced line preamp, single-ended line preamp
Optional Inputs: AK4490 Balanced USB DAC or Passive MM Phono
Gain Stage: Proprietary Schiit Pivot Point™ fully discrete differential current-feedback topology
Power Supply: One 48VA transformer with 6 stages of discrete or integrated regulation and over 70,000uF total filter capacitance
Optional Dual AK4490 DAC:
USB Input Receiver: C-Media CM6631A
D/A Conversion IC: AK4490 x 2
Input Capability: up to 24/192, including 24/176.4
Analog Output: fully differential, passive summing and passive filtering
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz, +/-0.1dB, 2-100kHz, -3dB
Maximum Output: 2.0V RMS
THD: <0.0015%, 20Hz-20KHz, full scale
IMD: <0.002%, CCIR
S/N: >106dB, referenced to 2V RMS, unweighted
Optional Passive Filtered Phono Stage:
THD: <0.01%, A-weighted, at 1V RMS
SNR: >80dB, A-weighted, inputs shorted
Crosstalk: -70dB, 20-20kHz
Sensitivity: 2.3mV for 400mV output
Overload Margin: >20dB
Input Impedance: 47k ohms
Input Capacitance: 100pf
RIAA Accuracy: +/- 0.25dB, 20-20kHz
Topology: Fully passive RIAA network with AD8599 gain stages and PET film capacitors throughout, DC coupled, with DC servo
Power Consumption: 25W typical
Size: 9” x 6” x 2”
Weight: 6 lbs
*All measurements made on a Stanford Research SR1+ Audio Analyzer
Last Updated @ 8/13/2017 3:46:09 PM
Questions & Comments
Questions & Answers Ask Seller
Purchase via Lelong:
Please click buy now at lelong and upload the payment proof (online banking transfer screen shot/ cash deposit slip/ transfer details). Only cash payment is accepted.
If you wish to use paypal, please kindly contact us for further arrangement.
*Additional service fee charge incur will be bear by customers who utilize paypal.
Purchase via Shop:
Please kindly visit us at Kota Damansara to purchase directly. You may check with us for the stock availability before coming over.
Credit card payment is accepted (Visa, Master, American Express, Diners Club)
Purchase via COD:
COD via courier service Ta-q-bin is available. You can either pay by cash or credit card. Charges varies on different purchase. Please contact us for further arrangement.
Ta-q-bin coverage area: Klang Valley, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya, Penang, Ipoh**, Melaka Town **,Johor Bahru, Kulai, Senai, Pekan Nanas and Pasir Gudang.
(refer enclosed Taqbin Zipcode Master at Ta-q-bin website).
All price quoted is including shipping charges and tax except those specially mentioned.
Ready stock will be sent by Pos Laju or Gdex within 24 business hours.
For non ready stock, delivery time varies from 3-5 or 7-10 days to your door step. Please kindly check with us.
We are using GLE logistic for foreign stock at the moment.
Tracking number will be given to customers after the parcel reach Malaysia. For any logistic updates, customers can check at the given courier website.
Delivery of products (Postage or Pre-order)
- All customers who request to have the products being delivered by postage are required to make a full payment to us. Payment can be made by depositing to our company account, or payment via paypal.
- Any additional charges incur by the payment portal (eg: paypal 3.8%) will be bear by customers.
- Customers who pre-order are required to pay a deposit of 50% of the purchase price. Deposit will be forfeited due to cancellation of the order by customers.
- Customers who pre-order are required to complete the payment within 7 days after the parcel arrive in Malaysia unless longer time frame is agreed before the purchase.
- Customers who COD can make payment by cash or credit card when receiving products from Ta-q-bin.
100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE:
We guarantee that all the items we carry are authentic and brand new. If in any doubt, please send the purchased item to that respective brand's boutique in your country to verify.
- All products purchased from Stars Picker Enterprise are warranted under different terms and for different warranty periods as offered by the specific manufacturer or distributor.
The warranty period begins to run as of the date when customers receive the product.
Coverage of the Warranty
- The buyer is entitled to claim for warranty for damage to the product in transit, defect in workmanship of the product, delivery of a wrong item of product, or any other damage caused by reasons other than fault of the consumer, and all cost and expenses incurred for the shipment of the product will be borne by us.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by human factors, accident, misuse of the product, unauthorized alternation to or change of parts or components of the product, act of God or problems of power supply.
- No warranty is offered for products which have gone beyond the period of warranty. We can arrange to send back the products for repair but any cost incur will be bear by customers.
- No warranty is offered if the warranty label on the product is altered or damaged.
Questions & AnswersDo you have any questions to ask merchant about this product Ask Seller
0.0 stars out of 5