- This is a simple moisture sensor that can be used to detect soil moisture when the soil is in water, the module outputs a high level, whereas the output is low. Use this sensor to make an automatic watering device, so that your garden plants do not have to manage.
- Sensitivity adjustable (blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V
- Module dual output mode, digital output is simple, analog output more accurate.
- A fixed bolt hole, easy to install
- Small PCB Size: 3cm * 1.6cm
- Power indicator (red) and digital switch output indicator (green)
- Comparator with LM393 chip, stable operation
Two-board interface description (4-wire)
1 VCC External 3.3V-5V
2 GND External GND
3 DO small board digital output interface (0 and 1)
4 AO small board analog output interface
- Soil moisture module is most sensitive to environmental humidity, generally used to detect soil moisture.
- Module in the soil moisture can not reach the set threshold, DO port output high level, when the soil humidity exceeds the set threshold, the module D0 output low;
- Small board digital output D0 can be directly connected with the microcontroller, through the microcontroller to detect high and low levels, which to detect soil moisture;
- Small board digital output DO can directly drive our relay module, buzzer module, etc., which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment;
- Small board analog output AO can be connected with the AD module, through the AD conversion, you can get more accurate soil moisture values