Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V Digital Camera takes the compact RX100 line up a notch by adding a Fast Hybrid AF system with 315 focal-plane phase-detection points. Incorporating a proven and reliable 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor, the RX100 V is able to create highly detailed images at sensitivities up to ISO 12800 with ease. Also, combining this sensor's speed and power with the BIONZ X processor and a newly developed front-end LSI, users can enjoy even faster performance, including continuous shooting of up to 24 fps with a buffer up to 148 JPEG frames, improved High Frame Rate recording times, and fast continuous AF with stills and while recording UHD 4K video.
The hallmark features are the advanced AF system which can now lock on in just 0.05 seconds and operate during the camera's maximum continuous shooting speed of 24 fps. The High Frame Rate mode, which can reach an incredible 960 fps can now record for twice as long. Other improvements made to the RX100 V include the addition of new functions and modes, such as a Gamma Display Assist which provides a more contrasty image while using a flat S-Log2 gamma and a built-in Photo Capture mode for pulling 8.29MP stills from your movies.
The front of the camera offers a familiar Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens equivalent to 24-70mm and with a fast f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture. This lens provides outstanding versatility for working in a wide range of conditions. In terms of design, the RX100 V retains the clean, versatile construction as its predecessors, including a lens control ring, built-in ND filter, and a variety of customizable buttons. For monitoring, this camera offers both a pop-up 0.39" 2.36m-dot OLED Tru-Finder EVF and a 3.0" 1.23m-dot LCD which can tilt upwards 180° for selfies as well as downward 45° for low-angle shooting. It also has built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for connecting to a smartphone.
Last Updated @ 2/28/2017 9:20:43 AM
We normally ship out orders within 1-3 or 3-5 working days (as advised on our product listings). Should there be any unforeseen delay beyond our control, we will advise customers as soon as possible so that you are aware of the timing of arrival.
Gdex Express is our current default courier service. If you prefer Poslaju, kindly advise us when you place your order. Normally you will get it on the next working day or the following day for areas outside main cities.
Once shipped, we will advise you the tracking number via lelong / email. In the event we are unable to ship out within 3 working days, we will usually inform you on the delay.
Can I Self Collect
We have a retail store in Low Yat Plaza. If you wish to visit us at our retail store, please call us to make an appointment first prior to your visit so that we can check the availability of the model/product as our stocks are sold from time to time and our webstore product listings may not reflect the up to date stock status. Certain items are also not available for self pick-up as these could be special offers available for online orders directly shipped from our warehouse only.
Insurance / Covering for Item Lost / Damage:
Please note that maximum compensation from the courier company for Lost / Damage item during delivery is RM100. If you need insurance coverage, please call us to arrange for it and also pay for the additional insurance coverage fees.
Please read our listing carefully before you order with us as we will not be responsible if you had not read our terms and conditions correctly.
Payment must be completed within 3 days after our auction ends.
Orders will only be shipped out after we have received payment in our bank account and/or Netpay payment is approved and verified.
We reserve the right to alter or amend our terms and conditions of our listing and our store without prior notice.
1. Warranty shall apply for 1 year from order date (or longer if stated accordingly on product listing).
2. Only Cameras, Camcorders and Lens will be covered by the warranty. All other accesories that come with the camera, lens and camcorder are not covered with warranty.
3. We shall only be liable for the cost of repairing the unit if it is certified as manufacturer defects by the manufacturer service center. In the event the faulty unit is not repairable, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace with a newer model as the faulty unit may not have parts available/stock to repair/replace.
4. We do not bear the return postage for any warranty claim. We also do not bear any cost of repair if the defect is caused by misuse or mishandling by user.
5. The warranty will become void and invalid if the serial numbers of your item does not match with our record or if your serial numbers has been scratched, peeled off, or disappeared.
6. The warranty on all products (regardless of whether the products are waterproof or not) do not cover any damage caused by water or any form of liquid. We will also not be responsible for any damage caused by the leakage of waterproof housing / case / bag.
7. In the event of a dispute, Asiagadget reserves the right to decide on the final outcome on the warranty of the product.